Who's Your Author? discussion

Let's talk about... > NaNoWriMo

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments Is anyone doing the NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) challenge?

message 2: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Rosa (veronicadelrosa) Yes, I am. I haven't done any writing for it today though as I needed to finish the re-write for my other book.

message 3: by Akaria (new)

Akaria Gale | 17 comments I haven't participated since 2011, but that's because of unclear goals. This year, I'm going to finish the rough draft of book two in my series.

Total words written so far? 523. It's gonna be a looooong month. :)

message 4: by Beth (new)

Beth Chilton (beth_chilton) | 10 comments I saw a post about it facebook and signed up a few days ago. My username is Beth Chilton, if anyone wants to add me to their buddy list :)

message 5: by Lisarenee (last edited Nov 04, 2014 05:39AM) (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments Mine is NewbieNovelistLRM

For anyone intersted, Avon is having a Call Out for novellas. Here's some of the info:

Call Out!

Always a Bridesmaid

They say when you marry in June, you’re a bride all your life… but what about the bridesmaids? They may be holding their friend’s bouquet, but that doesn’t mean they’re standing around waiting for love to find them. Send us your novella about a bridesmaid and the moment she realizes she’s found the one. It can be fun, sexy, romantic, or even outrageous — the best love stories combine all four! Make us believe in summer love!

Details:

25,000–40,000 words
Sensuality level: from Moderate to super-sexy
Contemporary
Must be received by December 1, 2014
Send submissions through our form at www.avonimpulse.com. Please refer to this submission in the “In Reference To” box on the submission form.

Here's the link to the original post on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/avonromance/...

It's what I'm trying for. :)