Tʜᴇ Eʟᴅᴇʀ Sᴄʀᴏʟʟs V﹕Sᴋʏʀɪᴍ | ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ discussion

Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ > Cʜᴀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dany (last edited Nov 02, 2014 06:32PM) (new)

dany (elothwen)
Please introduce yourself here, and if you feel the need, talk with your fellow group members. Feel free to state your time zone, whether you're online or offline, or if you're going to be leaving any time soon.

message 2: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Hello! I am corvus! King of Crows!

I smell a good group :) *prepares to create destruction mage and assassin characters*

message 3: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Thanks for joining!

message 4: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments You always make good groups, of course i would join!

message 5: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) I thought this one really was a long shot, since it's based on something. Thanks!

message 6: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Skyrim is such a wide basis, you could even say its your own idea and it would be partially true.

message 7: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments everyone who has played atleast five minutes loves it haha

message 8: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments GIANTS BASEBALL IS SOOO FUN

oh, lily, can i call "dibsies" on dragon born? Or is that not a thing?

message 9: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) It isn't a thing, like it says in the description

message 10: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments Right, right, i knew that. I was testing you...

message 11: by dany (last edited Nov 02, 2014 07:38PM) (new)

dany (elothwen) More RP locations to be added later tonight.

(view spoiler)

message 12: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) the spoiler is a personal note for myself, so don't mind it

message 13: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) I have updated the information thread to include help for naming characters of certain races

ɪɢɴᴀᴛɪᴜs (ignatiustheilliterate) | 13 comments Is fanart permitted for the mer races?

message 15: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Yeah, I should add that to the face claim thread

message 16: by dany (last edited Nov 03, 2014 11:45AM) (new)

dany (elothwen) I am HOURS away from being done making all these topics. .-.
(view spoiler)

ɪɢɴᴀᴛɪᴜs (ignatiustheilliterate) | 13 comments I know how you feel, lmao. I tried to start a Skyrim group sometime in September, and only got so far as Haafingar.

message 18: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) I've done this before, though, I can do it >.> I hope lol

message 19: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Did you guys invite all of your friends?

message 20: by Corvus (new)

Corvus | 35 comments I am about to

message 21: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) ❄ sʜᴀʜᴅɪᴀ ❄ ᶫᵃᵈʸ ᵒᶠ ʷᶦᶰᵗᵉʳᶠᵉᶫᶫ ❄ wrote: "Hello! I'm Shahdia! I've never played Skyrim, but I really, really want to."

You should, and the Fallout games, too. Welcome!

message 22: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) EASTMARCH IS FINISHED

message 23: by dany (last edited Nov 06, 2014 02:21PM) (new)

dany (elothwen) Only eight more holds to go *cries*
(view spoiler)

ɪɢɴᴀᴛɪᴜs (ignatiustheilliterate) | 13 comments -comforting pat-

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 8 comments Hey lily do you want me to go ahead and delete my charrie thread?

message 26: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) No, not yet

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 8 comments Alright.

ɪɢɴᴀᴛɪᴜs (ignatiustheilliterate) | 13 comments Now I have to think about what kind of highly unpleasant situations I can put my characters in.

message 29: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) I made a poll, guys.

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Hello. :) I'm Summer, I'm new. I made Sindrius and Illysia, and I'm in the process of making some more characters. Btw is there a limit on how many characters you can have because I wanted to make six? Six is a lot, I know, but I love Skyrim and this is my first Skyrim rp and I'm really excited.

message 31: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) No, there is no limit. There is a starting limit of six face claims, but after you use them all to make characters then you can make more. So, yes, you can have six!

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) XD Awesome. Thanks. I'm really excited to rp and stuff. And I noticed there was a lot of nords, which is understandable because it's Skyrim, but I wanted diversity so I made dark elf Sindrius, Breton Illysia, and I'm making an orc woman, wood elf woman, altmer man, and khajiit man. I was gonna make a nord too, or and Argonian, but I decided against it.

message 33: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) I'm going to make other races as well, but it will be a while after I make Elsa. I have several characters for other groups to make.

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) True, other group characters too. Do you want to rp though? With the characters we do have?

message 35: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Mine isn't done :/ We have others however, ask Alexander or Ignatius, perhaps? Check the "requests' thread

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Oh okay, I didn't realize. But I will. I'm making my characters still anyway so I'll just work on that.

message 37: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) | 2 comments Hi! ^_^

message 38: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) Everyone is still interested in this, correct? Everyone please invite your friends as well. Be sure to tell them that you DON'T have to play the game to join

message 39: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen) I updated the description and title... if anyone cares

Sυммer Rαιɴ || Wrιтιɴɢ ιѕ α cαllιɴɢ, ɴoт α cнoιce.  (SummerRain15) Hi there. :) I've been awfully busy but I am still interested in this rp, and I have a friend who would be too. I'd love to know if this is still active.

Also is having a Snow Elf possible? I know they're rare but some did escape.

message 41: by AutreMoi (new)

AutreMoi (candlehome) Hello! Still active around here? I would like to participate (^_^).

ᎠᎾᏁuᏆ jᎬff , Golum, Khorne, Boba Fett, Sheldon Cooper and she (DonutJeff) | 2 comments hello. I caught sight of this group, and immediately joined. I love Skyrim that much.

Tʜᴇ Eʟᴅᴇʀ Sᴄʀᴏʟʟs V﹕Sᴋʏʀɪᴍ | ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread