Free Books, .99, Giveaways & Reviews - Check Them Out! discussion

*****How to Post Giveaways/Draws/Raffles*****

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 102 comments Mod
Do not post any type of book promo in the 'general' folder, it will be deleted.

Please post your giveaways, draws and raffles for books or ebooks in the appropriate genre folder. Select 'new' to start a discussion, then select the applicable genre 'folder'.

message 2: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Pagels (cfpagels) | 6 comments I don't really understand where these folders are, Oak. Where do I look for them?
Thanks!
Carrie

message 3: by Oak (new)

Carrie wrote: "I don't really understand where these folders are, Oak. Where do I look for them?
Thanks!
Carrie"

Hi Carrie,

1. Locate the 'Discussion' header at the top of the boards
2. In that bar, over to the right, you'll see 'all / new / unread'
3. Click 'new' to start a discussion (to post a giveaway etc)
4. Enter a topic, add a book title, and 'select' a folder (when you click 'select' you will have a drop down appear with every option, which is all the genres)
5. Add a comment about the post
6. Hit 'post'

Let me know if you need any help :)

message 4: by Sjm (last edited Dec 24, 2014 01:16PM) (new)

Sjm | 8 comments What about giveaways that don't belong to any particular category, like my annual Christmas giveaway? It features any author (mostly GoodReads authors) who wants to participate, and links to 100+ other bloggers who are also hosting giveaways. Is it possible to create a category for this type of giveaway (multiple books and genres)?

Thanks Oak!

Here is my current giveaway: http://cookiesbookclub.blogspot.ca/2014/12/2014-mid-winters-eve-blog-hop-huge.html

message 5: by Oak (new)

Sjm wrote: "What about giveaways that don't belong to any particular category, like my annual Christmas giveaway? It features any author (mostly GoodReads authors) who wants to participate, and links to 100+ o..."

No problem, I've added a 'multiple book' folder :)