Addicted to YA discussion

Onyx (Lux, #2)
This topic is about Onyx
Series > Onyx

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - added it

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5215 comments Mod
What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part? Will you read the next one?

Fatima (fatimareadsbooks) My least favorite character is Blake... I really don't like or trust him. My favorite is Daemon because...well, he's Daemon!

Nika | 1399 comments Onyx is my favorite instalment, because of the dynamic between Katy and Daemon! And because of the cookie scene right in the beginning;) True indeed, Blake's a shady guy, but I did feel sorry for him at times..

Alison James Never feel sorry for Blake. I think my favorite is Origin which is two book later. Blake was my least favorite character. And my favorite was Daemon. Because we all want a book-boyfriend as AWESOME as he.

blueva (evania) | 23 comments My favorite is of course Daemon too I mean come on, who wouldn't love Daemon he is awesome. Yeah my least favorite was Blake. I already read all the books :)

Nika | 1399 comments Weeell my least fav is Nancy Husher... That lady has a heart of stone. If she has one at all.

message 7: by Chi (new)

Chi Ibezim (chiibezim) | 1 comments My favorite was Daemon, I mean helloo cookie scene, least favorite will have to be Nancy Husher, I do not trust her

Delia (starsunraveling) | 3 comments My favorite is Daemon and Blake was my least favorite character.

Bárbara | 4 comments I ended the series a while ago and if you are loving Onyx you will lose your mind in the next books. Daemon is my favorite and Blake and Nancy are the worst.

Salome | 64 comments I love this series! I'm halfway through Opposition right now!! Unlike many book series, the Lux series just keeps getting better with every book!

Noémie (bookishnoomi) | 7 comments I love the Lux series ! I'm reading Opal right now and I'm loving it so much ! My favorite character have to be Daemon. My least favorite is Blake.

Freya | 23 comments I've already read all the 5 boks and the one about Dawson and Beth. This is my fav book series!! I love the dynamic between Daemon and Katy and I'm sooo happy about (view spoiler)!! Ahh! <3

Onyx...hmm seems like a looong time ago :D Wasn't the ending like really awful? (view spoiler)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 1503 comments Hey Freya, it's my fave series too, have you read the extra bonus scene on jenn Armentrouts website ? It's set after opposition ? :)

Freya | 23 comments YES! I have!! Oh it was so wonderful!!<3 I miss them so much:(

Anusha Pailoor Its one of my fav series n I hav read all the books... miss it nw :( most fav is Daemon!! n least is nancy...

Freya | 23 comments Anusha wrote: "Its one of my fav series n I hav read all the books... miss it nw :( most fav is Daemon!! n least is nancy..."

Yep. Agreed.

Wy'Kia I love Daemon Black. Read all the books, now a favorite for me

Wy'Kia Favorite characters is Daemon, hated Blake with a burning passion

message 19: by Christopher (new)

Christopher nicholas Velis (christophervelis) | 2 comments Daemon is interesting and complex. cookie scene is a good scene to have in the beginning. good tone. good pace. Blake is not only shady he is pitiful. Things which shape our lives are the problems we solve even if we cause them sometimes.

Sydney Totally in love with Daemon <3

Sassy Herondale (sassy_herondale) | 65 comments Favorite character-Daemon(i can give up my firstborn for him!)
Least favorite character-Blake(hate him from the bottom of my heart)

Mama X (mamax) Hey I have a question... It seems so simple but somehow I'm stuck.

How do you pronounce Lux?

Is it "lux", as it's spelled, as in luxurious or loox?

Thanks! :)

Mama X (mamax) By the way, I'm about to start reading this book today. :)

message 24: by Jodie (new)

Jodie (bookishjodie) | 10 comments I just finished this book and I loved it! I can't wait to read the read the rest of the series. Of course my favourite character is Daemon and my least favourite is either Blake or Will.

Freya | 23 comments Carrie wrote: "Is it "lux", as it's spelled, as in luxurious or loox?"

I prnounce it like luxurios, but I'm not sure if it's right!:D

Freya | 23 comments Jodie wrote: "I just finished this book and I loved it! I can't wait to read the read the rest of the series. Of course my favourite character is Daemon and my least favourite is either Blake or Will."

I think I hate Will even more...if u'll ever read the prequel with Beth you'll probably get why...he's just all weird and evil..