The Challenge Factory discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
♦Factory Archives♦ > The Factory Report ~ November

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenne (last edited Nov 01, 2014 07:42AM) (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments  photo Slide1_zps9d50060f.jpg

November Factory Report

Hello TCF Members!

Both team challenges SS & SSS just wrapped up this past week. Huge congratulations to 1 4 All for their SS win & The Tricky Foxes for their SSS win! Also be on the lookout for sign ups later this week for both SS & SSS.

We now have an updated and simplified HTML help & practice area. Click on this link to check it out.

☂November's Monthly Challenges are up and running, click on the image below to go directly to the monthly folder.

☂Click on the image below to check out November's Featured Challenge.

photo 839e2e87-087b-4832-8680-a3346c08e20a_zpsa345b647.jpg

☂You can view November's Foremen Assignments by clicking on this link.

☂If you're new to the group and haven't introduced yourself, stop by the introductions thread.

☂Lastly thanks to all of y'all for making TCF such an awesome group! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please don't hesitate to contact a mod!

Your TCF Foremen,
Paris, Ezinwanyi, Denise, & Jenne

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1043 comments uh I thought 1 4 all won ss because I am on both teams mentioned and I was quite sure erratic sugar muffins came in 2nd?

message 3: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Ugh, I'm full of mistakes today.....fixed now lol.

message 4: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments I apologize for sending the wrong link out this morning. Clearly coffee hasn't started working it's magic yet...

message 5: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16142 comments Mod
Roger - president of NBR United - wrote: "uh I thought 1 4 all won ss because I am on both teams mentioned and I was quite sure erratic sugar muffins came in 2nd?"

Roger, you were a double winner? Awesome. Congrats.

message 6: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

I love you Jenne, great job!

message 7: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Aww love you too :)

message 8: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Great job Jenne!

I love being a part of this group!!

message 9: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Thanks everyone:)
P we're glad you're a part too!!!

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Great job Jenne!

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1043 comments Ezinwanyi~the Troublemaker wrote: "Roger - president of NBR United - wrote: "uh I thought 1 4 all won ss because I am on both teams mentioned and I was quite sure erratic sugar muffins came in 2nd?"

Roger, you were a double winner?..."

nope a first in sss and a second in ss

message 12: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4389 comments Mod
Is there no Employee of the Month challenge this month? I've been waiting for that challenge to be posted, as it is one of my go-to challenges for the month!

message 13: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments I'll have it up today :)

message 14: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4389 comments Mod
Jenne wrote: "I'll have it up today :)"

Thanks, Jenne! I was wondering about it, as I am slightly OCD and want to plan my month out in advance. Call me neurotic, but I am more comfortable with a plan rather than choosing willy nilly! Means I can read quite a bit more that way!

message 15: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Lol, lots of us around here like that :)

message 16: by siriusedward (new)

siriusedward (elenaraphael) love being part of this group.thanks a looot......

message 17: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) | 929 comments =D Awesome job!

message 18: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments (((Hugs))) Jenn! How ya been?

message 19: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) | 929 comments Doing well! :) Baby girl is 8 months old now and son will be 6 in a few months. They keep me on my toes. hehe

message 20: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Wow! Wait till she starts walking, you'll never not be on your feet lol.

message 21: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Jenne wrote: "Wow! Wait till she starts walking, you'll never not be on your feet lol."

LOL, even now when she crawls. they crawl fast!

message 22: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) | 929 comments She's been pulling up and standing for almost a month and a half. She is in a hurry to catch up with her brother. :) and yes, they're both speedsters.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.