Tнe Lαɴd oғ Sтorιeѕ Groυp discussion

Characters > Jack

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the discussion for Jack, who famously climbed the beanstalk.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler) I seriously want to know what their name would be!

message 3: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

ella  | 1261 comments Mod
They will. Maybe Red? She was a part of their life, I guess. To honour that.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe, but there's already a Red in the series so that could get confusing. I doubt Goldilocks would let that happen anyways.

message 5: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

ella  | 1261 comments Mod
Lol.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Analeese Evil (That Moment) wrote: "Maybe, but there's already a Red in the series so that could get confusing. I doubt Goldilocks would let that happen anyways."

So true!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope that Jack gets some more personality. Not that I don't like him, he's just a little...unexciting...besides his history with Goldilocks.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Analeese Evil (That Moment) wrote: "I hope that Jack gets some more personality. Not that I don't like him, he's just a little...unexciting...besides his history with Goldilocks."

I agree

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Imnever thought of that but it is very true

message 10: by Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~, Hooray! *throws confetti* (new)

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 250 comments Mod
❀ ❀ Aηαℓєєѕє Ɛνιℓ~ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃᵐ ᴵ ᶳᵘᵖᵖᵒᶳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶳᵃʸ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃˡˡ ᶜʰᵒᵏᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵒᵏˀ wrote: "I hope that Jack gets some more personality. Not that I don't like him, he's just a little...unexciting...besides his history with Goldilocks."

Yeah, I have to say, I agree. I don't really know him as a character that well.