Tнe Lαɴd oғ Sтorιeѕ Groυp discussion

Characters > Alex Bailey

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the discussion about Alex Bailey!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked Alex but she was a little too mature. She was really awesome, but Conner is better, totally

message 3: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

ella  | 1261 comments Mod
Well sometimes you can't be immature!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.
:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked ALEX because she was awesome, and helped a lot!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She does do that!

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) She reminded me of Kendra from Fablehaven. A lot.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

That just made me put Fablehaven at the top of my to read list after divergent and inkworld series. Im reading them now so yeah.

Alex reminded myself of me a bit.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) :D Awe thank you! Also, yeah if you liked Alex you'll love Kendra (hehe from Fablehaven)

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) I'm privileged to have the same name as her ;)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved how Colfer introduced Alex into the books it made me love her as a character.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) Two-braids~ Mapledream wrote: "I loved how Colfer introduced Alex into the books it made me love her as a character."

YES!!!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I was instantly like oh my wow Alex is perfect.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Someone who gets me!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Booklover223) | 47 comments Alex is my favorite character

message 21: by Melodie (new)

Melodie Mandanis | 8 comments i am alitttle (view spoiler)

message 22: by Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~, Hooray! *throws confetti* (new)

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 250 comments Mod
I can't remember what it was, can you remind me?

message 23: by Kaya (new)

Kaya (kayax1f607) I am like Alex in a way except for the fact that I do not know the answer to like every question.

message 24: by Ava (new)

Ava | 28 comments Same (but I know a lot :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Alex in the sense that I love to read!

message 26: by Shivantika (new)

Shivantika (merlin_magic) | 8 comments yeah ive always related to her but also conner as well sometimes

message 27: by Sallie (new)

Sallie | 10 comments Ava wrote: "Same (but I know a lot :)"

Same here! Alex is one of my top fave characters, but my TOP TOP is prob Mother Goose ^v^ anyway, Alex. I feel that she's brave in a way that inspires others, but has just a touch of nerd in her and kindness to make readers fall in love with her. She's kinda quirky. Wait, now this is sounding like a book review that would go on like, the blurb of a fan fiction novel XD

message 28: by Sallie (new)

Sallie | 10 comments deleted user wrote: "I love Alex in the sense that I love to read!"
I agree!

message 29: by Sallie (new)

Sallie | 10 comments btw the first thing i wrote was responding to the deleted user not ava but i still kinda agree ^o^