.❤YA Lovers❤ discussion

The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1)
This topic is about The Maze Runner
Archives > The Maze Runner

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyenne, The YA Lover (last edited Nov 14, 2014 03:21PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 1265 comments Mod

message 2: by Cheyenne, The YA Lover (new)

I haven't read this book yet I tried but didn't like it. I may try again who knows.

message 3: by Maeve, :) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maeve (echocinderella) | 749 comments Mod
Lord this book is amazing

message 4: by M (new) - rated it 5 stars

M Liu (m729549) same

message 5: by M (new) - rated it 5 stars

M Liu (m729549) it is so unbelievably awesome

message 6: by A (new) - rated it 5 stars

A (przyaj14) I loved it! Very addicting!

message 7: by Caru (new)

Caru I'm currently reading this! I loved the movie of it

message 8: by Cheyenne, The YA Lover (new)

I tried it before I don't know if I should try it again.

Victoria S | 12 comments NO SPOILERS BUT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT.. BE CAREFUL I don't want to predispose anyone's opinion before reading the book.

This is one of the books that everybody seems to love and I HATE. I read the whole trilogy, I think the 2nd and 3rd book were a bit better but I just didn't like this book al all.

Finish reading the book because I had questions and wanted answers. In my opinion, if a book is only worth reading because the plot does not explain anything until the end, it's not a good book. Also the end was a cliffhanger and I forced myself to read the second one.

I give credit to the author because it is a good strategy to make prople read more of your books, but sometimes I think the cliffhangers are desperate strategies to keep people reading. A good book does not need a cliffhanger for you to read the sequel, or at least that's not the only reason

message 10: by M (new) - rated it 5 stars

M Liu (m729549) Victoria wrote: "NO SPOILERS BUT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT.. BE CAREFUL I don't want to predispose anyone's opinion before reading the book.

This is one of the books that everybody seems to love and I HATE. I read ..."

*gasp in horror behind an invisible fan ironically*
but that book was freaky awesome

message 11: by M (new) - rated it 5 stars

M Liu (m729549) & i love books that have unraveling plots, they r the best
BTW have u watched intersteller?
it actually made me cry, which is pretty impressive since i'm half dead inside and i didn't even cry when tris died - i also kinda hate babies

Marla (rungirlkc) | 23 comments I really enjoyed this book. The second one not so much and the last one was good. I read them back-to-back, which I think you need to do. Even though the movie was good, I didn't think it was as good as the book because there was so much more happening in the book that they didn't share. I agree that you will either love it or hate it.