~Ƭнє Ɩαмια ǀηѕтιтυтє~ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Member Stuff > In need of a mod!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is my first time moderating a rp group so I'm gonna 2, 3 or 4 mods to help control this group.
The mods should be:

Active

Experienced

And VERY participating ;)

Form:

Name:

Why you want to mod:

Mod experience:

What you think of this group:

Why I should I hire you:

message 2: by gabbu (new)

gabbu Name: Gabbu

Why you want to mod: I'd like to be a because I know making a new group is a TON of work, so anything I'd like to be able to assist. I've also noticed a few errors in grammar in the description of the group (which, even if you don't choose me as a mod, I'd be happy to assist in the finding of [and that TOTALLY didn't sound obnoxious or arrogant! ~sarcasm~])

Mod experience: The Complicated Existence, The Group for Neglected Books, and probably 1-2 more I can't remember the names of (the groups I join usually already have mod applications closed off by the time I come in).

What you think of this group: I think this is a GREAT idea for a group, and that you're heading in the right direction. However, as I mentioned earlier (and am really, really trying not to be an obnoxious know-it-all about), there are a couple of technical errors in the description of the group.

Why I should I hire you: I'm experienced in solving conflicts, I'm flexible, I'm on often, I tend to work well with others, and I put lots of effort into what I do.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

[ Name ] Meiyu

[ Reason for Applying] I like moderating groups so I can help out

[ Mod Experience ] I've moderated more groups than I can count. No, not ten, not twenty, way more that that. I used to have an old account (that got deleted sadly) and I moderated tons and tons of groups. Now, I moderate a few, and I have several groups that I made myself, and trust me, I know how the moderator business works.

[ Opinions on Group ] I like that you already have the rolepalying threads ready so people don't have to wait, the organization is well done, etc. You just need more members, and I have a lot of roleplaying friends on Goodreads who I can invite to the group who will enjoy it :)

[ Reason for Approval ] I'm online everyday, I am great at enforcing the rules, moderator experience, etc.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Two-braids

Why you want to mod: I love this group and I like being a mod in groups so I can help out.

Mod experience:
Fangirlin'
City of Fear
A Warrior's RP
Warriors: The Fallen Clans
Wings of Fire RP
Warriors: the other side
~Wolves of Star Lake~ An Advanced Role Play
They are all RolePlays except for Fangirlin'

What you think of this group: Again, I love this group so much and have one similar to this that makes me love it even more.

Why I should I hire you: I'm going to sell myself a bit. I'm on a decent amount of time every day with little exceptions. I'm very experienced in Role Play and love to keep character lists (as odd as that sounds). You've seen me moderate. That's all I have to say.

message 5: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 1309 comments Mod
Name: Bee aka Toota

Why you want to be a mod?: i honestly don't know. Well, i like the idea of the group and i want to help since you asked for it. *shrugs* i have ideas you might like for the group.

Mod experience: i'm only a mod of my group, and i've been a mod for a couple of months now only.

What you think of this group?: i like it and the idea. It's different from other rp groups. I think it needs a bit more but thats expected since it's new xD.

Why should I hire you?: i'm a friend *wiggles brows* i can be creative and have a few ideas. You know how creative i can be *grins*. And you like me.. And i can't think of any other reason xD. But you should hire me because i'm awful at filling out a form and i'm funny and nice and dramatic and i'm definitely not getting this mod job thingy xD.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.