~Ƭнє Ɩαмια ǀηѕтιтυтє~ discussion

Member Stuff > ~Introducing yourselves to the group!~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Put in a little about yourself here ;)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I am Meiyu, or you may call me Viola Nightwell. I consider myself an advanced roleplayer, or at the least, semi-advanced. I have been roleplaying for about two years, but I am now only just getting into the more advanced stuff. Haha.

I love music, reading, and Goodreads :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Meiyu! So you're like, the first member here sooooo WELCOME!!

message 4: by gabbu (new)

gabbu I'm Gabbu the Cricket Whisperer(this name actually has quite a long story), and I go by Gabbu. As pretty much everyone who knows me is aware, I am EXTREMELY uptight about grammar. In fact, I am SO anal about it that I refuse to read most fanfiction or internet stories - no matter how great the plotline - because of the lack of proper grammar generally associated with them. I enjoy watching television shows like Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin, Supernatural, and Once Upon a Time (though I'm only caught up on Doctor Who and Once Upon a Time). I LOVE the movie Mean Girls, and force all of my friends to watch it. Reading, writing, and listening to pop punk/punk rock/alternative/etc. music are also among my interests. Roleplaying is fun, too, and I can't wait to get into this group!

message 5: by gabbu (new)

gabbu aLOHA, FANGIRL 21

message 6: by gabbu (new)

gabbu Why, hello there, CAPS LOCK.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTɪɴᴀᴛʜ Zᴀᴇʙᴀ~Lιgнт ιт υρ Ɩιкє ωє'яє тнє ѕтαяѕ σf тнє нυмαη яαcє~ wrote: "Hey Meiyu! So you're like, the first member here sooooo WELCOME!!"

message 8: by gabbu (new)

gabbu I've missed you, Fangirl...

message 9: by gabbu (new)

gabbu I blackmailed someone into reading TLT today.

message 10: by gabbu (last edited Nov 03, 2014 01:35PM) (new)

gabbu He told me Rick Riordan was stupid, even though he'd read none of his books. I told him that the second he finished his current 1,263(ish) paged book, if he didn't read The Lightning Thief, I would read aloud the final page of his new book, and the final paragraph of mine - an act he considers (and I quote), "evil."

message 11: by gabbu (new)

gabbu He likes reading, he just built a prejudice against Rick Riordan because he had, "too many books."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Fangirl 21 wrote: "Hiii. Fangirl in da house. I just feel like saying this soo... My friends little sister calls me Percy because my name sounds like Percy. Can you guess my real name? I am addicted to Pinterest, Goo..."

xD Heyy! I've been brainstorming your name xD Welcome to the group xoxoxox

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabbu the Cricket Whisperer wrote: "I'm Gabbu the Cricket Whisperer(this name actually has quite a long story), and I go by Gabbu. As pretty much everyone who knows me is aware, I am EXTREMELY uptight about grammar. In fact, I am SO ..."

Hiiiiiiii!!! xD Its good I have a grammar Nazi here 'cause English is my second language. And I mean Grammar Nazi as a compliment! :) ;) Warm hugs!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Domi123 wrote: "Heya!!!!!!!! My name is Dominic srsly love to read! LOVE LEGEND! U guys should read!"

I have it on my booklist! Welcome to the group xoxoxoxox

message 15: by gabbu (new)

gabbu I own the whole series and have lent it to 4+ people. It's one of my favorites.

message 16: by gabbu (new)

gabbu Thanks for the welcome, Tinath!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello everyone!!!! I'm Two-braids!

message 18: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) Hi guys! I'm Ashleigh but I get annoyed by name and prefer people to call me Ash, lol. This is the first RP group I'm actually participating in, I'm a member in a few others but don't join in any of them. In saying that I'm probably going to be the annoying one that doesn't understand how this works and I apolgise in advance haha

message 19: by gabbu (new)

gabbu We all start somewhere! Aloha, Ash.

message 20: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) Gabbu the Cricket Whisperer wrote: "We all start somewhere! Aloha, Ash."

Thanks Gabbu :) Have you got a RP character yet?

message 21: by gabbu (new)

gabbu Ashleigh wrote: "Gabbu the Cricket Whisperer wrote: "We all start somewhere! Aloha, Ash."

Thanks Gabbu :) Have you got a RP character yet?"

No. Not yet. I've been thinking about what sort of character to make.

message 22: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) Go make one now! Hahaha :)
Also how do you start a story or whatever????

message 23: by gabbu (last edited Nov 04, 2014 05:29PM) (new)

gabbu You find a thread where no characters are currently roleplaying (not just as in there's no one posting, but the people have ended their whole schtick) and, once you've found someone to roleplay with, you post some sort of introductory comment in the chosen thread.

message 24: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) Ah I kinda get, I think I'll let someone else start up a thread and I'll join in, haha. Thankyou!!

message 25: by gabbu (new)

gabbu If I can figure out the history of this character and get it approved, I'd be happy to roleplay with you.

message 26: by Ash (new)

Ash (evermorefan) Gabbu the Cricket Whisperer wrote: "If I can figure out the history of this character and get it approved, I'd be happy to roleplay with you."

Aw thankyou!! :) What type of character are you going to be?

message 27: by gabbu (new)

gabbu Witch.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Two-braids~ Mapledream wrote: "Hello everyone!!!! I'm Two-braids!"

Heyyyyyyy you joined! xoxox Welcome!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashleigh wrote: "Hi guys! I'm Ashleigh but I get annoyed by name and prefer people to call me Ash, lol. This is the first RP group I'm actually participating in, I'm a member in a few others but don't join in any o..."

Hey Ash! xD xoxoxox Thanks a lot for joining

message 30: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 1309 comments Mod
Bee here. Bee for bumble bee or Bee for Bookworm.
Anyways, whatevessss. Enthusiasm can have no end sometimes.

message 31: by gabbu (new)

gabbu ALOHA, BEE!

message 32: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Aloha to you too, Gab!

message 33: by gabbu (new)

gabbu Beans...#unpopularbookreference xD

message 34: by gabbu (new)

gabbu Unless you've read the Witch & Wizard series, no.

message 35: by gabbu (new)

gabbu It's a good series.

message 36: by gabbu (new)

gabbu no

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Bee wrote: "Bee here. Bee for bumble bee or Bee for Bookworm.
Anyways, whatevessss. Enthusiasm can have no end sometimes."

Heyyyy Bee welcome to the group! And congrats on being a mod xD

message 38: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Tinkerbell (can I call you that? You remind me of her xD)- thank youu.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh xD Tinkerbell? Sure, call me that xD But may I ask why I remind you of her? :p

message 40: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Idk xD. You just do. 'Cause your all cheerful and your name is similar so i thought it suits you xD.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

xD Okay go ahead then. I have a million nickname so xD

message 42: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Lol, 'kay. It's Toota btw xD. Not Bee. Neither are my real name but people mostly know me as Toota xD.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

xD I remember your name, you used to have it as your previous username when we first rpd with Etta and Cici xD

message 44: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Ohhhhhh lol xD

message 45: by alessia (last edited Nov 07, 2014 06:27AM) (new)

alessia (classick) Hello, I'm Alessia! special thanks to Tinath who invited me here cx I can give you some random facts about me. I love anime, I love the Legend series, I haven't watched the Hunger Games but watched Catching Fire and I will always love youuuuuuuuu~ am pleased to meet all of you. c:

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

YES YES YOU JOINED! *hugs*

message 47: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) YES YES I TOLD YOU I WOULD! *hugs back*

message 48: by Eden, Headmistress Bianca (new)

Lol. Hi person!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the weirdo group and yes that I am saying positively. *beams*

message 50: by alessia (last edited Nov 07, 2014 06:33AM) (new)

alessia (classick) Bee wrote: "Lol. Hi person!"

Herro, Bee~ I'm Alessia. c: *extends hand for hand shake*

« previous 1 3