Book Buying Addicts Anonymous discussion

Does anyone START more books than they've finished?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C. J. (new)

C. J. Scurria (goodreadscomcj_scurria) There are only so many bookmarks... or homemade ones... err, or index cards for the desperate.

Who loves books but can't seem to finish them in order or get finished with one but have to start more?

Anyone like this as crazy as me generally, hahaha!

message 2: by Karin (new)

Karin | 13 comments I think I currently have 10 started.

Kitty Tomlinson | 3 comments I read 4 or 5 at a time. I generally finish them all but occasionally I'll just not finish one if it doesn't call to me to finish it. Doesn't happen often. The latest to not finish is a freebie I downloaded onto my Nook. Not a bad story just very preditcable. I feel like I've outgrown this style a while back. Won't name the title because I think it takes guts to publish (whether self or whatever) and I wouldn't want to discourage the author.

message 4: by C. J. (new)

C. J. Scurria (goodreadscomcj_scurria) Good to encourage in that way.

I think I have given up on the earliest books from High School that still have bookmarks in them. I hope though if there were any good titles started but not finished that I get to those again and then get to the end!

message 5: by Gin (new)

Gin Tadvick (ginski) | 2 comments I typically have 4-10 going at a time. This is between actual books (physical sense) and e-books. I try to keep a balance of Fiction and Non-fiction going so that if a plot gets slow I can switch it up.

message 6: by C. J. (new)

C. J. Scurria (goodreadscomcj_scurria) It's almost frustrating how many books are in my "Currently Reading" list as it is and that is only part of what I haven't finished. I hope having so many unfinished books lying around of varying genres means I am creative in some way. Word is still out on that though.