Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ © discussion

Wɪʟᴍɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ > // vanderbilt isles resort

Comments Showing 1-50 of 329 (329 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 4273 comments Mod
A five star hotel. Villas are for rent.

message 2: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva walked into the resort, grabbing a mock tail from a waiter and picked up her phone. "Gwennie? Come to the Vanderbilt Is,es Resort ASAP!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

DiiCarl walked into the resort and noticed the girl on her phone. He turned up his nose, but decided he would talk to her as soon as she got off.
((What does this place look like anyways?))

message 4: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

((An exclusive resort. I'll find a pic later. Meant this for Cecilia and her charrie)

message 5: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva glared at DiiCarl

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((k, should DiiCarl leave?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose walked up to the front desk. "I reserved the best suite on the top floor," she told a worker impatiently.

message 8: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

(Please and thank you)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Bye too!))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Bye!))

message 11: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

The secretary nodded and handed her a card.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose grabbed the card then walked to the elevator.

message 13: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Evangeline whipped her head around and left a voice mail,"You'll be fired if you're not here in ten minutes!"

message 14: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 11 comments Empress Angel of Galaxies Beyond Galaxies wrote: "Eva walked into the resort, grabbing a mock tail from a waiter and picked up her phone. "Gwennie? Come to the Vanderbilt Is,es Resort ASAP!""

Gwen picked up her phone and answered, "I'll be there" She put her phone away and walked from where she was to the resort. She wasn't one to forget but her mom had called and it had freaked her out a little.

message 15: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Gwen! OMG, you're so slow!" Eva snapped,"I need you to do an itty bitty task for your future ruler."

message 16: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 11 comments "Any task you ask of me I will do, sorry about being late, my mom called and ugh she is a pain sometimes." Gwen said, awaiting what task she needed to do.

message 17: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I need you to..." Evangeline scanned a list,"Schedule a meeting with Karl Lagerfield for a new gown for the Monican ball next Tuesday and ruin Chloé Westwood"

message 18: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 11 comments "Will Do, and What shall I do to ruin Ms. Westwood? Steal her makeup and trash it? Spray Paint her dog Holly? Put Goose Feathers in her bed?" Gwen said to Eva.

message 19: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I like the dog idea." Eva noted,"And put crisco in her face cream."

message 20: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 11 comments "Will do, she should be at the feast so I could do it now if you'd like and not get caught. And Then Schedule the meeting and then do any other task you'd like me to do." Gwen said.

message 21: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I'll send you a task list in a couple minutes." Eva instructed,"I booked a cucumber facial for you."

message 22: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 11 comments "About time I should get one, darned sister keeps booking herself some on the days that I should be getting them, but that's what happens when you have siblings." Gwen said as she wrote down what she needed to do in her phone task list.

message 23: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I'll take care of her." Eva assured her

message 24: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 11 comments "Yea, ruin Martha for all I care, I hate her. Even if I have to deal with being her sister, might as well watch her be tortured or something like that. Always trying to get what she wants, even though she was basically was raised by my Aunt Ruby." Gwen said, then added "You take care of her however you'd like to."

message 25: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Don't worry." Eva repeated.

message 26: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 11 comments "Not gonna, just take care of her and she'll be off my back"

message 27: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Eva waved her away and sipped her cucumber water.

message 28: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 11 comments Gwen left.

message 29: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"BEA! MINNIE! PIPER! GLAM CLAN!" Evangeline howled, storming into a private boardroom.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Piper walked in, "what is it Eva? Calm down!"

message 31: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments Bea ran in. "Oh, hey Eva. I haven't seen you in a while."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Emily, I'm RPing with the queen O_O))

message 33: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Evangeline was clutching her bag in a death grip. "I CALLED YOU THREE MINUTES AGO!" She screeched, than calmed herself. "Chloé is not slowing down, in fact speeding up! And, their next target is you. My nails are chipped and the price of Monacan silk has lowered three dollars- THREE. WHOLE. DOLLARS."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait, Chole's next target is me? Or is it Bea?" She asked, "and Eva, we can get that silk up four dollars so it will be worth even more that last time," Piper reassured her.

((I'm going to make a charrie later))

message 35: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments Bea was confused. "Me? Why me?" She put her bags down on a chair.

message 36: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"It's Piper. Apparently, she plans to take me down by my friends first." She took a shaky breath,"I could just die!"

message 37: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments ((Sorry I'm going to be gone for a while... I'll be ghosting (reading the comments) but I have to do homework and get some milanos from downstairs.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is she going to do to me?" Piper asked, freaking out.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Cordelia walked into the resort, Spring coming in not long after her. "What's going on?" Cordelia asked.

message 40: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I don't know!" Eva cried out, WAVING her pilates toned arms. "MY LIFE IS A DISASTER! CORDELIA!"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Has le clique stupid made a move?" Spring asked.

message 42: by marthie ! (new)

marthie ! (marthie) | 1026 comments "Um, Eva? I don't know if this will cheer you up or not, but I'll tell you anyways. I've been able to get my dad to fly us to Europe in his private plane. I was thinking Luxembourg would be a cool place to go, but you can choose." Bea smiled and bit her lip, awaiting an answer.

message 43: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

Evangeline nodded and snapped her fingers for a masseusse

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"OMIGOSH! YAAAYY," she screamed, hugging Bea.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what do we do to ruin them?" Cord asked.

message 46: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"Luxembourg? Whatever." she said, throwing a hand over her eyes. "Make sure there is a masseuse onboard for me."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"KILL THEM," she screamed, but then quieted down. "Destroy all of their social lives."

message 48: by Angel, la princesse de monaco (new)

"I dont care frankly. Anything. TO RUIN THEM"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, what happened at the park?" Spring asked. "Yeah, I heard there was some fight." Cordy added.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooh, we can go in one of my private airplanes to Wales and England! We can see tours of where they make movies and castles!" Piper said excitedly, "one of my planes is two stories, let's go in that one!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Vᴀɴᴅᴇʀʙɪʟᴛ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Eʟɪᴛᴇ ©

unread topics | mark unread