What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Midnight Fire (Fire Trilogy #2)
This topic is about Midnight Fire
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Trilogy book (historical romance) about two brothers and a sister post civil war [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Goodstein | 4 comments 4. I can't remember the titles of this trilogy for the life of me, but for some reason I believe that the three books have fire (maybe frost), wind and ice built in them. Might be off with the elements, but not sure. The series starts with the oldest brother who rescues a woman from an icy river in New York. She's the daughter of a plantation owner who is looking for the brother to exact revenge. She is convinced that it was his fault that her father killed himself. The Hero took the plantation from her father during the civil war. Turns out the brother and his two siblings grew up in the South extremely poor and heroine's father killed their father when he hunted on the plantation for food to feed his children. The second brother is also trying to locate a traitor from the civil war - who remains elusive until the third book. The second book is of the sister.

Notably - the brothers are well off running a rail company.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37760 comments Mod
Carmen, are you still looking for this series or did you find it?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Carmen, are you still looking for this series or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

message 4: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Goodstein | 4 comments Hi, it was solved - Fire Trilogy, Linda Ladd

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Great, thanks for letting us know.