Bookish Nerds :D discussion

~ ARCHIVES ~ > November Writing Challenge - Prompts

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments The prompts will be revealed here on the 1st and 14th. Post your writing here if you want us to read it, or just use it for fun! :)
Good luck
-Victoria :)

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments The theme for this month is...
WAR!

Prompt Number 1:
You were conscripted for the army. You've seen and experienced terrible things, but finally, it's over. At home, your daughter has grown up without you. Today, you get to see her and your wife for the first time in four years.

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments How's everyone going with their writing? :)

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Write them all down! Then you can pick a favourite, or start a few. That's what I always do. You should see my masses of lists...

message 5: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 733 comments Mod
I'm sorry but I've been revising and I have forgotten all about this :( I'll see if I can come up with some ideas soon :)

message 6: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Prompt Number 2!
This one is for the more... Psychotic of you :)
2a:
Next to you, your best friend has been shot. Through the scream of bullets, you hear the faint scream of dying soldiers. It's your turn to go out into the open. Good luck

For those of you who aren't insane, but still need a little pain (because it's war, people!)
2b:
Throughout the war, you've been stuck at home, caring for your three children while your husband fights. You open the letterbox. You don't have to open the envelope. You know what it says.

message 7: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Yay :) Good luck!

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments How's everyone going? I've written some stuff, but it's not feeling quite right... I think I might just keep these ones private :)