The Carpe Librum Book Club discussion

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
This topic is about Mockingjay
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins > Mockingjay Part 3 Discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riley (new)

Riley | 6 comments Mod
After you have read part 3, comment here and tell us what you think!

Thgtributeof12 | 1 comments I finished the book for the thirth time yesterday and I have to say that this time I loved the book even more. The book left me very very sad, but I think all the deaths are necesary. 5/5 Stars.

message 3: by Martha (new) - added it

Martha I finished the novel a while ago. I have to admit I didn't like it as much as the previous two. However I did still enjoy it. I'm hoping to read it again before I watch the film when it comes out!!!!

Nikki (neonnikkireads) Well, I liked the book better this time around. I think I got some better perspectives on the characters reading it again. But I still freaking hate the Epilogue. I'm not a fan of having everything super cleanly wrapped up in a neat package though, so maybe that's a personal thing.

Zorana (inbooksveritas) | 2 comments I finished the book for the first time yesterday and It was very dark and sad to me.
But I really enjoyed it even if it was heartbreaking and I wasn't expecting it at all (for Prim yes I saw that coming)

Sabine (sabinem) | 1 comments I finished the book a while ago. And I enjoyed the ending more than I thought I would.

Marta (xmarta9) | 1 comments It only took me 5 days to finish the book back in July but I think I'm going to reread it before Mockingjay Part 2 is out. Even though the ending is sad, there's that little hope that things will get better for good.
(view spoiler)