Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > SEEKING BETA READER - Completed 52k word Paranormal/Scifi/shifter/space travel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Forrest (theeternalscribe) As the topic titles says, I'm looking for beta readers for the second draft of a 52k word Paranormal Scifi novella, the primary themes being shape shifters and space travel. There are curse words, and violence in the story, in case that is a problem for you.

I'm looking for readers to help with catching inconsistency or inaccuracies in plot, world, characters, or really anything the reader might get snagged on that isn't grammar or word flow.

I'm providing a link to a copy of the book online (Wattpad) so you can take a look and see if you'd be interested in helping me, as well as the blurb below.

Please PM me with your email address if you are interested. I'll take on as many people as are willing to help. I'll provide a form for comments, and a copy of the book in one (or more) of the following formats:

-ePub
-Kindle
-PDF
-.doc(x)
-.pages
-Plain text
-Also available to read on Wattpad if the other formats don't work for you.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/9659025

Blurb:

One call. Mila answered one call.

An accident of birth has left her on the run since the world discovered people like her existed. Off the grid, she gets a call from an old friend. She answers.

Now, her friend is dead, and she's taken her place on a deceptively old space ship. But the people who killed her friend think she's still alive, and they're gunning for Mila, who's borrowed her face.

Can she get away with it?

With a Captain increasingly suspicious, security personnel dogging her every move, and an assassin lurking somewhere on board, an assassin who could be anyone, will she survive long enough to figure out why her friend was killed?

message 2: by Sabra (new)

Sabra M. | 7 comments If you are still looking, I would be happy to read it. Sounds like a great story!

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Forrest (theeternalscribe) Sabra wrote: "If you are still looking, I would be happy to read it. Sounds like a great story!"

Send me a PM with your email address and desired format, and I'll get it right to you.

message 4: by Sabra (new)

Sabra M. | 7 comments PDF is fine, or docx. My email is smkay70@gmail.com

Looking forward to it!

message 5: by Jeni (new)

Jeni (jenilynn27) | 8 comments I'd be happy to help. I would just need it sent to me at jenilynn27@hushmail.com in Word format. THANKS!

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Forrest (theeternalscribe) Jeni wrote: "I'd be happy to help. I would just need it sent to me at jenilynn27@hushmail.com in Word format. THANKS!"

I will get that to you as soon as I get home tonight!