YA LGBT Books discussion

Tales told - a.k.a free reads > the kingdom diaries (Adam snowflake)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adam (new)

Adam Snowflake (dionysusfrost) | 6 comments Hi I recently added a book to the bookshelf I wrote and I want to give everyone in the group the ability to read it for free, now I'm doing a giveaway thats also waiting aprovel but if you want it now, heres a link to the original wattpad version. It's virtually identical to the published version outside of the description and cover. I'm keeping it on wattpad just to give it to people for free.

The reason I do this, is because the book represents, poc,disabled people, neuroatypical people,otherkin,jewish people, muslim people, and nb (non binary people) and not everyone can afford a 6.30 72 page book. I don't want people to miss out on seing themselves represented just because they can't afford to buy something so I keep it on wattpad just in case.

I'm giving the link to everyone in the group specificly (even though I won't make a profit) because this group has been very welcoming to me and I want to give back somehow. I know that seems weird but this is the first group on wattpad where I've made freinds! And i'm thankfull for that.

You don't have to review it, recomend it, add it to your shelf or even read it. But its here for free if you want it. ^__^
Thankyou -Adam

http://www.wattpad.com/story/22732214...

PS. ITS UNDER THE A DIFFERENT NAME ON WATTPAD, ON GOODREADS AND AMAZON ITS UNDER THE name THE KINGDOM DIARIES.

message 2: by Adam (new)