The Rebelution discussion

Share > Prayer requests

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) So I felt like we should have a place where people can ask for prayer or advice if they needed it. Here you can do just that. Remember to respect others and not be judgmental.

message 2: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I would like to ask for prayers for my uncle. He's staying with my family as he's going through chemo for his cancer. He hasn't been doing so well lately, and I would really appreciate it if you all would pray for him. He is also an unbeliever, prayers for that as well. Thanks!

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Adorno (danieladorno) | 20 comments Praying for your uncle--for healing of the disease plaguing him right now and for the Holy Spirit to work in his life through the love you and your family show him right now.

message 4: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Thank you so much!! I will continue to pray for your family.

message 5: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Can you all please pray for two of my sisters who are in Chicago visiting some friends. It would be really bad if they got sick because the family their visiting has immune system deficiency. This morning one of my sisters wasn't feeling good and I would really appreciate if you could all just pray they don't get sick. Thank you!

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Adorno (danieladorno) | 20 comments Praying for your sisters, Tamara. There's been a bug going around lately and I unfortunately picked it up over the weekend, so I feel for anyone who gets sick!

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Swimchickhg) | 26 comments Mod
I'll be praying! Also, could y'all pray for everyone taking finals this general time of year? They're super stressful at my school, at least, and count for 1/5 of our semester grades.

message 8: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Thank you Daniel and Hannah for your prayers! I will be praying for everyone taking finals.

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (KaylaWatkins) | 1 comments I will be praying for your uncles and for your sisters. Shivy is keeping me updated on the trip but I didn't know that your uncle had cancer. I will definitely be praying for your family!

message 10: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Thank you so much Kayla!

message 11: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) My uncle took a fall on Monday. He slipped on ice and ended up with a broken wrist. He's going through a hard time right now and is also having chemo this week. Please pray he won't need surgery and that the casting will go well.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Phillips (thesarahphillips) Praying! :)

message 13: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Thank you!!

message 14: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) So he doesn't need surgery and he can now move all his fingers. He is doing really well, thank you to everyone who prayed!! :)

message 15: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) My sister and I are taking our drivers road test tomorrow, please pray that we both pass and that we're not too nervous and have the confidence we need. Thank you!!!

message 16: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I will be praying for her Sammyh, that must be very difficult.
Yes, things went fine. I passed, which is great load of my mind. Unfortunately my sister didn't and she is taking another test in May. Please pray for her as she is struggling with it and also pray that she will pass her next test. Thanks.

message 17: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I'm praying for him Astrid!!!

message 18: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) That's great!!! I'll pray for his continued health!!

message 19: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Can you all pray for my grandfather? He had a heart attack and is in the hospital. He's stable for now, but I would really appreciate your prayers! He is also not saved, so prayers for that too!!

message 20: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Thank you so much Astrid!!!

message 21: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) He's still in the hospital, it's serious, but he should pull through alright. I'll let you know any changes. :)

message 22: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Praise God!!!! My grandfather is also recovered, but if he has a second heart attack, he probably won't recover again. Please pray for his continued healing!!

message 23: by Chris (new)

Chris | 34 comments Great news! I have been praying and will continue to pray!

message 24: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Thank you so much!!! And again, just continue to pray for my uncle who is getting much worse with his health.

message 25: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I just wanted to let you all know that my uncle passed away yesterday. He was soft hearted towards the Gospel near the end, so of course we hope for the best. I just wanted to thank you all for praying and to please pray for our family during this time. Thank you!

message 26: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Thank you so much Astrid!! We appreciate it.

message 27: by Leah (new)

Leah Tamara is my sister, and she is actually in Europe right now. Thanks so much for your hugs and prayers! :)

message 28: by Leah (new)

Leah Thank you, you are so sweet! ♡♡♡♡♡¡¡¡

message 29: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) We're all doing well here, thanks for asking! :) How are you?

message 30: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Okay guys, I have a couple prayer requests. First, our small church is currently looking for a pastor, and trying to stay together so prayers for that. And today we found out our 15 passenger van is pretty much dead, and it would cost a lot to fix up so we're probably just going to get rid of it. We're short on cars now and that's a big problem for our family. Just prayers that God will provide for us over all. Thanks guys!! :)

message 31: by Avery Joy (new)

Avery Joy | 41 comments Mod
Praying!

message 32: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Thanks!

message 33: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Yeah, unfortunately I think a lot of people can :(

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Apparently there's been some awful violence in France. :(

message 35: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I just heard about that and I've been praying for the people out there! It's very sad to hear about things like that, it just goes to remind us that this world is not our home.

message 36: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Where are you?

message 37: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Oh sorry, I forgot to reference what I had said before. That must have sounded bad, I thought you were in France of something. :(

message 38: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Yeah, well I'm continuing to pray for everyone over there, I know God's will will be done in this!

message 39: by Timothy (new)

Timothy | 62 comments Mod
I ask thee to pray for me, as I have been elected Moderator. I feel humbled and very unqualified. . . I want to get to know this group. The members. The rest of the Moderators. So, please, pray for me, that I may do only as God would have me. I thank thee all in advance!

Sincerely,
Timothy

message 40: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I'll be praying Timothy! I feel the same about myself, even though I've been moderator for almost two years. I think you will be great though!

message 41: by Timothy (new)

Tamara wrote: "I'll be praying Timothy! I feel the same about myself, even though I've been moderator for almost two years. I think you will be great though!"

Thou canst not realise what this means to me. . . Thank thee so much for praying!

Ye? but ye are doing a fine job here!

message 42: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Thank you so much! And you're very welcome Timothy!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a lot of homework tonight and I'm so tired/stressed/unmotivated. Could you please pray that I'll get it done easily?

message 44: by Timothy (new)

O merciful Father, pray, grant the request of Thy child, Raevyn. Make easy that to which they find difficult at the present. Help them. Guide them. Strengthen them. For Thy own praise and name's sake. Amen.

Peace to thee,
Timothy

message 45: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I will definitely be praying for you Raevyn!! Keep up the good work! :)

message 46: by Avery Joy (new)

Avery Joy | 41 comments Mod
I have an unspoken prayer request. Thanks in advance guys! :)

message 47: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I'm praying! Even an unspoken prayer request can bring about effective prayer.

message 48: by Timothy (new)

Unspoken and unknown to mankind, but not unknown to God our Father, Whom knoweth all about thy request. I need but only to mention thy name, and God knoweth what I refer to regarding thee. Praying Silently for thee!

message 49: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I'll be praying for your friend Astrid!