Descent (Forgotten Origins Trilogy, #3)
This topic is about Descent
Adding New Books > Please add book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (last edited Oct 29, 2014 10:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara Ellis | 9 comments Descent (Forgotten Origins Trilogy, #3) by Tara Ellis

Hi there!

I have my ebook version all set up, but now I would really like to do giveaway, and have my paperbacks for it, but the paperback version still isn't showing up so I'm unable to do it. Can you add that version for me?

Info:

Descent (The Forgotten Origins Trilogy, Book #2)
Tara Ellis
Oct 30, 2014
CreateSpace
978-1502757210
Paperback

Sides are chosen when an ancient ruler returns to claim Earth as his prize and war ensues. A reluctant pawn, Alex is recruited to lead the resistance. Although her friends and family fight beside her, she struggles to find the strength to fulfill her destiny. Unsure of what she’s become, Alex battles her own tormented emotions to find the truth. Can she rise above the darkness? Or will she ultimately descend into its cold embrace? Descent is Book Three in the Forgotten Origins Trilogy

http://forgottenoriginstrilogy.blogsp... (about the 6th post down, is a large image of it)

Thank you!

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 27 comments I can do it ☺

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 27 comments Oh, I put that it was book 3 in the series as you'd put book #2 above! Didn't want it to be wrong ☺

Tara Ellis | 9 comments Sarah wrote: "Oh, I put that it was book 3 in the series as you'd put book #2 above! Didn't want it to be wrong ☺"

Thank you Sarah! And thank you for catching that!! :)