⚡ THE RANT ⚡ discussion

Erryn > Here you go

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 690 comments Mod
I delete this thread after you fill the folder with your own stuff.

message 2: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Thank you!

message 3: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Here goes... *deep breath*

Rant 1: So I'll start by saying about my EDS (Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome)

It doesn't even bother me that much, but people always saying, "you can't always blame this on your EDS. i know your disabled, but you have to try" fucks me right off! What, am I sitting in bed all day or summit? No. So bite me.

A while back, I got a puppy, and I love him more than most members of my family love me...just saying.

So, I've been working my ASS off, trying to get him trained - because my family don't really seem to care about helping. He's the sweetest thing; but only a baby so he messes up sometimes. Of course, I get the blame for 'screwing up his life by not training him'. Thanks guys-I love that you support me so much.

My mum is the worst. We used to be so close, but now I look at her and grind my teeth together :/ !! About five minutes ago, Danlos (my pup) used his paw and knocked over a coaster - THATS FREAKING IT! Ugh! But mum went crazy and yelled at us both - making him cry and me SO angry!

There is so much I want to say to her; but can't cause she looks after me and my disabilities. She could say no...but I can't live by myself 3:

JSNDKKDIEBDMVKISHFLDOIHW!!!!!!!!!! (excuse that)

I hate to admit this, but there have been times I've sat with a knife, thinking about doing 'it' and debating which way to cut....but never doing it, because I know that they'll all say I'm an attention seeking bitch.

I think mum is going to sell Danlos, leaving me all alone again in my crazy stressful life.

message 4: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Rant 2: As if THAT wasn't enough!...

I sorta...kinda....maybe like a guy I met online (I know! Safety first) he's just...different.

And yea... i HAVE met him, he is a friend of my best friend :/ not close, but still?

Ugh! Why is being a teen so hard??!!!

message 5: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

"I hate to admit this, but there have been times I've sat with a knife, thinking about doing 'it' and debating which way to cut....but never doing it, because I know that they'll all say I'm an attention seeking bitch."

First off, I hate when people try and say that. I saw a pic once that said how if that's true than why do cutters try so hard to hide it? And it's true. But anyway, yea, don't do it ever. Not even once because once turns into twice and then thrice and the next thing you know you've lost count.

message 6: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments Thank you - I appreciate this a lot

Things are super tough right now, and I'm everybody else's punching bag, you know?

So much stress!

How're you doing?

message 7: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Yeaa.. same.

message 8: by Erryn_x (new)

Erryn_x | 147 comments I hope everything works out :(

School doesn't help really, either, does it?

message 9: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Nope. Not at all.