What To Read After Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Book Promotion > Seeking reviews for Books 1 & 2 in The Masterpiece Trilogy

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Barrett (trulynikkiness) | 4 comments I'm looking for interested reviewers who enjoy contemporary romance with mystery elements. Books one and two in The Masterpiece Trilogy could use some reviews. Book 2 just came out about two weeks ago.

A Masterpiece of Our Love

A Masterpiece Unraveled

If these seems like something you would enjoy, please let me know. I'd be glad to offer up free copies in exchange for reviews. They do need to be read in order, which is why I'm offering up both books.

You can comment back on this thread or email me at nikkilynnbarrett@yahoo.com if interested.

Nikki

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (the_librocubicultarist) I'm doing my november to-read list :) I'll give you a try. sandra0386@yahoo.com ;)

message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hanson | 43 comments hi I read masterpiece of our love and would be happy to read and review your 2nd book, you can send to debbiehanson@optusnet.com.au in either pdf or mobi file.
thanks

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 22 comments Hiya Nikki I would love to read and review both of your books :) my email is bunnypups@ hotmail.com thanks xx

message 5: by Keep Calm (new)

Keep Calm Novel On (keepcalmandnovelon) I would like to read and review both of your novels.
keepcalmnovelon@gmail.com
ePub or pdf if possible.

Thanks in advance.

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (addysgammie) | 21 comments I would like to read your books. Jburson1_48_97@kindle.com jburson1@bellsouth.net email

Thank you in advance

Missy

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise Gough-armstrong | 17 comments Hi I would be able to read and review. X

message 8: by Louise (new)

message 9: by Louise (new)