David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Author's Corner > Calling Authors

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The snow began falling on October 25th, 2014. Even though the official winter season has not started it has unofficially started in British Columbia, Canada. One thing about the winter where I am located is that it can last up to 6 months. Now our annual temperature is 3.7 degrees Celsius and during the winter months it varies from 0 degrees to -30 degrees Celsius. We do get colder than that but it's usually only for a week or two.

One thing I love about the cold weather is reading a good book with some hot chocolate by the fire. So I want to host a Winter is Coming giveaway. I am sending out a message in hopes of gathering some Authors willing to donate anything to this giveaway, helping readers get through winter.

In return of your donation to the giveaway I will post any links provided and anything related to yourself and books to the rafflecopter. I am also up for anything else I can do on my site for you in return (guest post, spotlight, promos, ect...)

Please feel free to message me here on goodreads or e-mail me: ellenwookey@msn.com

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and I look forward to hearing from you.

~Ellen

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 4455 comments I'd be happy to offer up a couple of books for the giveaway.

I'd also be happy to write a guest post if you have a topic in mind.

If you want to take me up on the offer, feel free to send me a message through Goodreads, or e-mail me at keroberous2004@gmail.com

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria wrote: "I'd be happy to offer up a couple of books for the giveaway.

I'd also be happy to write a guest post if you have a topic in mind.

If you want to take me up on the offer, feel free to send me a me..."

Thank you so much. I am going to send you a message via goodreads.

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 4455 comments You're most welcome! :)

message 5: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Dorrington (nsdorrington) | 52 comments Are you still looking? I'd be really happy to donate one/some of my ebooks...