Aurora Rose Fan Base discussion

AURORA'S CORNER > November Q&A

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 129 comments Mod
Here's where you can post questions either before if your gonna miss her due to time differences or schedule conflicts. Have ladies remember it's Thursday at 8:30 eastern.

message 2: by Fi (new)

Fi Hi Aurora.....I'll probably be tucked up in bed when you are here so I thought I better list my question now in case I forget and to tell you that I LOVE your books. X

My question is about the signed books on your web site. Do you ship these internationally and if so is it the same price on your web site?

message 3: by Fi (new)

Fi Another question.......where do you get the inspiration from to write about such great men........do you know men like this in real life? X

Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) (cchamp0909) **Raising hand** First of all...I love you to pieces. Second, I would like to know how many books you are thinking will be in the new AlphaLaw series?

message 5: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Reynolds (auroraroser) | 46 comments Fi *~Tack's Scottish Sexpot~* wrote: "Hi Aurora.....I'll probably be tucked up in bed when you are here so I thought I better list my question now in case I forget and to tell you that I LOVE your books. X

My question is about the sig..."

Hi,Fi
Thank you so much for that...
The books on my website do ship internationally. When you check out just type in your address and It will set up your shipping cost.
XOXO

message 6: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Reynolds (auroraroser) | 46 comments Hiiiiiiii Thank you Jessica and Carrie for setting this up..

message 7: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Reynolds (auroraroser) | 46 comments Fi *~Tack's Scottish Sexpot~* wrote: "Another question.......where do you get the inspiration from to write about such great men........do you know men like this in real life? X"
Fi I do know men who are as over the top as the men I write about but honestly I'm a sucker for over the top Alphas who love their women to a fault to me there is nothing better. ;)

message 8: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Reynolds (auroraroser) | 46 comments Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) wrote: "**Raising hand** First of all...I love you to pieces. Second, I would like to know how many books you are thinking will be in the new AlphaLaw series?"

Carrie you know I LOVE YOU WOMAN...
My new series ALFHA LAW will have three books each stand alone.
Justified –
Liability –
Verdict –

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Since you've been to a few signings already I was wondering how it's changed you as a author.

message 10: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 1 comments How did you first publish? Did you go to a publisher, or post fiction online to get a following before publishing hard copy? I'm trying to figure out how an author today gets started...

Also, I won a kindle a couple months ago on one of your giveaways and I just wanted to say that I did go ahead and get it, and it's awesome, so thanks!

message 11: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Reynolds (auroraroser) | 46 comments Jessica wrote: "Since you've been to a few signings already I was wondering how it's changed you as a author."
I don't know if signings have changed me as an author or if they have made me realize how very blessed I'm I never imagined that this would be my life or that I would have people travel for a chance to meet me. So that is mind blowing and I'm so grateful for this experience.

message 12: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Reynolds (auroraroser) | 46 comments Tracy wrote: "How did you first publish? Did you go to a publisher, or post fiction online to get a following before publishing hard copy? I'm trying to figure out how an author today gets started...

Also, ..."

I self published and prior to that I built up interest with tons of teasers. and yay that makes me so happy

Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) (cchamp0909) We always see how awesome your hubby is. What does he think of all of us crazy obsessed fans???

Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) (cchamp0909) We always see how awesome your hubby is. What does he think of all of us crazy obsessed fans???

message 15: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Reynolds (auroraroser) | 46 comments Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) wrote: "We always see how awesome your hubby is. What does he think of all of us crazy obsessed fans???"
He loves it as long as I'm happy he's happy <3

message 16: by Aurora (new)

Aurora Reynolds (auroraroser) | 46 comments I hope everyone has a great Halloween and I cant wait for you to all meet Nolan in Justified..
XOXO
Aurora

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Thank you Aurora for coming in. Thank you ladies for your questions this round. Have a great night.

Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) (cchamp0909) Love your face lady!!!! Xoxoxoxo

message 19: by Fi (new)

Fi Thanks for answering my questions Aurora, you rock........now all I need to do is point my hubby to your website so he can buy my Chritsmas prezzies. LMAO

XXXXXX

message 20: by Tina (new)

Tina | 4 comments Hi
I was just wondering if an when you plan to write the kids books from the until series. Also just to say love all your books but until november is my favourite.