⚡ THE RANT ⚡ discussion

Caitlyn's Danger Zone > Thought(s) of the Day (TotD)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 690 comments Mod
I generally have these realizations throughout the day so I'll just put them here.

message 2: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

This was from 2 days ago:

Its like another life. A small blimp. A memory that comes every now and then and soon after vanishes again, waiting to come back eventually. It is sad. These people were here and things were normal and then they leave and sometimes there's a ruffle but things go back to the way they were before. As if that person was nothing but a dot lost in a huge jar of dots. I don't want to be just another dot or a small blimp.

message 3: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

10/31/14

Halloween is dumb.

message 4: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

11/1/14

- Everyone is a hypocrite waiting to be found.

- I'm unfair and I'm sorry.

- I don't want just another empty promise.

- I wish I could believe it's true.

-

message 5: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

11/11/14

- Truth is a bittersweet kiss

-

message 6: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

12/29/14

- They say the truth shall set you free. Maybe it's time to practice that theory.