dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments The Fight Against Dracula

message 2: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Maybe with my character just joining the pack

message 3: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sure!

message 4: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I think you'll have to start this one so I'm not doing my own attacking

message 5: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alright alright fine

message 6: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor sighed softly, fishing his keys out of his pocket. It had been a long day and he was more than ready to collapse onto his bed. His stomach was rumbling but he didn't even think he would have time to eat or shower before he was passed out.

message 7: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) From downstairs there was a rumble, two men, of Romanian ethnicity, most likely Gypsy origin made their way up the stairs. A young man made eye contact but immediately retreated back to his room when he meet their gaze. Reaching Viktor's room, his peaceful relaxation was cut short by a loud and gruff knock on the door.

message 8: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor frowned. He was not expecting company and he was rather irritated to have had his relaxation ruined. He walked to the door anyway though, as it may be somebody who needed his help. It wasn't uncommon in these parts. "Can I help you?" he asked as he swung the door open.

message 9: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) The two men were defiently gypsies, their black hair wild and there clothes looked like they were meant to be worn in far different weather then this." Mr. Viktor Pavlone?" The larger gypsy asked, they had death in their eyes as they asked, something was not right.

message 10: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor swallowed and started to step back away from the others. There had been horror stories that started like this, and he had heard many just recently. He began to shut the door, not answering their question, thought they indeed had his name correct.

message 11: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Then as Viktor slowly closed the door, all hell broke loose, the bigger gypsy slammed against the door before he could close it making it fly open and catching him totally off guard. The smaller gypsy grabbed Viktor throwing him to the ground and pinning him with his legs. Suddenly he pulled out a silver dagger that gleamed brightly in the moonlight." Te sacrifici la stăpânul întunericului." He cursed in Romanian as he began to plunge the dagger into Viktor's heart.

message 12: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) (No he was about to get stabbed he would probably kick him off or something :P)

message 13: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (I thought he was currently being stabbed...so at that point kicking is pointless because he's in so much pain)

message 14: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) (No, it'd be pointless to kill a main character this early in :P)

message 15: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (I thought you had a plan for it..)

message 16: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( I said he BEGAN to stab him but I was waiting for you to kick him off something...)

message 17: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor let out a scream and kicked at his attacker, as it was the only thing that he could do. Out of sheer luck his foot kicked the dagger out of the man's hand and he was able to squiggle away. "Help!" he screamed, though he knew it would be entirely useless. He crawled as far as he could away from the two men who had broken into his home and attacked him, apparently for no reason.

message 18: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) The smaller gypsy growled and fumbled for his dagger why the larger one pulled out what looked like a flower." Werewolf, I know what you are." He stated, pulling out a gun." All will perish for the lord of darkness."

message 19: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor hardly even knew what he was at this point, and it wasn't his fault in any case. "Don't! I didn't choose this! It's not my fault!" he was shouting everything, scrambling behind his shabby couch to use it as a barrier. "I don't even know what's going on!" He didn't know what he was let along what a lord of darkness was.

message 20: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) "Spare me your childish begging wolf." The Szgany cursed as he shot at the ground, the bullet just missing Viktor's foot as he scrambled to pull it away." We know what you are, and now you perish just like the rest." As he cocked his gun again, police sirens could be heard outside, the red and blue lights shining through the curtain."Rahat." The smaller one cursed as he left.The bigger one gave the wolf one last death look." Wherever you go, wherever you hide. We will find you ... long live the lord of darkness." And with that he left, seemingly able to disappear without a trace.

message 21: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor collapsed behind the couch. He wanted to curl up and die. He had no idea what had happened to his life. He longed for the boring life with his family where nothing happened. Now he was a werewolf, whatever that meant and there were Romanians trying to kill him. He had almost been stabbed. He had almost been shot. He wanted to curl up and cry. He almost wished they had killed him, but more than that he just wanted to know what was going on.

message 22: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) After a few moments, what seemed like hours to the poor traumatized young wolf. Police arrived obviously ready to shoot and kill but finding nothing they drew their gun back. As they searched the broken apartment, a young Ebony African American lady cop found found Viktor crying and curled up beside the couch." It's ok sweetheart." She whispered petting him on the head, the wolf in him immediately responding to the petting." Lets get you to safety." She said soothingly as he helped him up and lead Viktor to the police car.

message 23: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (the other one?)

Viktor hoped she didn't notice how much he had loved the petting. That, more than anything, had calmed him down. "They're going to come back for me," he told the cop as they walked to the car. "They told me they would find me. I don't even know who they are." He sort of hugged onto her. She was the first person to even really acknowledge him in months. Since he had been turned he had felt invisible, but it had been partly his own fault. He didn't know what he really was, just some beastly creature that no one should see.

message 24: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( I'm getting there :)

She saw but she thought it was cute. Wrapping a warm blanket around his shoulders to make sure he was toasty she lead him through the various police officers to her cruiser, letting him sit in front.After they began driving she heard the panic in his voice and became concerned." Who sweetie?" She asked, her voice full of concern, the poor guy had been through so much tonight, she wanted to make sure she got the whole story.

message 25: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "I-I don't even know," Viktor realized. "I've never seen them before in my life. They looked like gypsies. Romanian I think, by their accents. They said something about a lord of darkness. I don't know." He snuggled up in the blanket and sighed heavily. "All I wanted to do was go home and sleep. I don't know how things turned out this way."

message 26: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Gypsies? Lord of Darkness? Wow, it sounds more like a children's book then what actually happened but hearing the quiver in his voice and how he shook like a leaf she knew he must of been through hell and she wasn't about to turn him away." Listen, I can't let you go back to the place, espacilly after what happened." She turned the cruiser down a different path." So can stay with as long as you need, or until the police catch these "gypsies".

message 27: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor sighed and nodded, blindly trusting the woman as was his usual toward figures of her authority. "Thank you," he said "For getting me out of there." He yawned and rubbed at his eyes. "I hope you don't mind if I just go to sleep and try to forget. I'm not feeling too great right now." He was shaking and his stomach was hurting from all the adrenaline.

message 28: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " No problem huh." He said kissing his head as she pulled into a large house, defiently nice quality with a green lawn and even a few scattered toys here and there, truly a serine family home." Alright, i'll let you stay in the guest bedroom, write a list of all your favorite foods and such , my husband will go buy and cook the,mm, shower is fully stoked, go at it." He said as they entered the house." Be quiet though, my babies are sleeping."

message 29: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor was incredibly surprised that she was just letting him into her home, but he was too tired to question it. "How many kids do you have?" he asked her as he got out of the car and started toward the house with her. He had always wanted kids, before, but even then he knew it wasn't going to happen. He loved the family life, he just didn't love any women who could give that to him. "Are you sure it's ok for me to be here?"

message 30: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) "The look of shock on the young mans face was priceless." Yeah it's crazy I know,a young police officer letting a man live in her house and she doesn't even know his first name." He chuckled as she set her keys down in the key bowl and made her way over to the kitchen and began making herself a sandwich." Well, I know it seems strange but my mama thought me to be a good christian woman and making out the wounded or less fortunate has always been top on list, that's why I became a cop." He began munching on her bread." And I have too, a handsome young boy named Tyson and a little angel named Sara."

message 31: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "My name is Viktor. Viktor Pavlone. But, um, you can call me Vik since I'm going to be living in your home. Thank you so much. I look forward to meeting the rest of your family. Now, about that shower, where would that be?" He just wanted to get to get the situation cleaned off of him and then get to sleep. He felt safe here. There was a cop, after all.

message 32: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " Well Vik ,my names Eva you can call me whatever you want honey. The showers ion your room right beside the bathroom. We always keep it stocked so feel free to take as long as you need. There's a ton of leftovers from our party we had, so help yourself. And they'll love you, already know I do." She said kissing his head and turning back to her room." Sweet dreams Viktor." She called back as she began climbing the stairs.

message 33: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor kind of just stared after her in shock for a few minutes before he went to his new room and found the shower. He took a shower, but not a long one, then he laid in his new bed. It was comfortable. It felt safe. He snuggled into the sheets then yawned and closed his eyes. He hoped he got the chance to sleep through the night, that was all he wanted.

message 34: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( End of chapter one.. nice :)

message 35: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (Haha, thanks)

message 36: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( So... hmmm I decided how the werewolf thing works... they can shift freely at night but cant during the day, just like vampires but under the full moon they are stuck as wolves the entire night but under nights of new moons they cant shift at all because there is no moon)

message 37: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (Alright, awesome)

message 38: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (Well, he's got to meet the pack at some point)

message 39: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (maybe it's a full moon and Viktor is in werewolf form and freaking out because it's his first time and he accidentally runs into the others)

message 40: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (Sure, maybe the pack like accidentally saves him at some point or something)

message 41: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor had no idea what was going on. His whole body was changing. He was growing hair in places he shouldn't have been. His teeth felt huge. He could see and smell things he couldn't before. He was scared. He was excited. He found himself in the woods, wandering aimlessly in his awkward new body. He was sure he was making a million strange noise, but he was unable to help himself.

message 42: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) From the hills and forest wandered a wild looking man wearing clothes that looked that they were meant for some mental patient rather then a sane person, his hair wild and crazy, his eyes mad as well behind his glasses. The whole stroll humming a tune about death and blood but making it sound like a children's song. Finally he spotted the wolf." Well look a furry little friend, come to Renfield, come now."

message 43: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor's new ear pricked up at the sound of a voice. He growled and turned toward the sound. He backed up slowly, still growling low in his throat. He backed straight into a tree and yelped. He turned to run off, but he didn't even know which way to go.

message 44: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) The crazed man stopped." Now now child, there's nothing to fear now that Renfield is here." He spoke softly, but the twisted look in his eye made Viktor shiver, despite all of his fur. " Come now child, not a moment to waste, the lord will be quite pleased yes, another wolf for the bed yes yes yes." As he got closer, the smile widened to show parts of bugs in his teeth, that was the man's dinner." Now come here wolf friend, will play and play all day, by the water, now now wolf don't totter, come play, come play."

message 45: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor wimped softly then he let out a loud growl. He lunged off to the side and started to run, but he didn't get very far. With his awkward new body he couldn't move correctly and he went tumbling onto his face. He was up on his feet again as fast as he could be, but he didn't think that was quite fast enough.

message 46: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) "Come here!" The mad man yelled at the top of his lings as he began literally chasing the the wolf, a silver dagger in his hand as he ran faster catching up to the small wolf." Were not done playing yet." As he about to plunge the dagger into he wolf a large reddish brownish wolf pounced onto Renfield. The two scuffled as the mad men tried to plunge the dagger into the large wolfs stomach but easily outmatched by the wolf his hand was bitten causing him to drop the dagger." Get off me you vile beast." Renfield whined. The wolf turned to him, making contact with his mad eyes and growled, a sound that frighted even someone like him . As the wolf climbed off of him Renfield staggered back up." Oh you disgusting vile creatures... The Lord will have your hearts one day, just wait till see what my dark master has to say." And with hat he ran into the trees disappearing from sight and smell leaving the two wolfs alone.

message 47: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor was shaking off to one side, confused and unsure of what to do. He assumed that his other wolf was on his side, but he couldn't be sure. He also wondered if that was what he looked like. He knew he wasn't as big, but he felt they might be at least the same type of creature. He could only stare at the large wolf. He didn't know how to communicate with him and he didn't know if he should even trust him. Lately it had been a race to kill him, it seemed and he didn't know if this wolf creature would be any different. So, he just stared, shocked, at the huge wolf.

message 48: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Oct 29, 2014 10:31PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) The wolf stared into the dark woods, the fog was rolling in and he knew that was bad news, espacilly if he was near, but of course that couldn't happen. Losing trace of Renfield's scent, the wolfs attention was refocused on the young and obviously newly turned due to his lack of ability to fight and his communication skills lacked." With a nod of his wolf head, the reddish wolf leading the way from the sight of the almost fatal attack into the deep woods that stretched out before them. There was something different about this wolf, as if his very essence made Viktor trust him a lot more and almost look at him like a young boy would a hero.

message 49: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Viktor didn't want to follow at first, but he had to. He had nowhere else to go and he needed some answers before he drove himself completely crazy. This wolf creature was really his only chance at making his life somewhat normal again. Plus, he was scared that that crazy man would come back to kill him for real.