Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Gatsby Lover x Isis #1

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Isis (last edited Oct 28, 2014 07:36PM) (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Highschool Romance

Name: Tony Ritrovis

Sexuality: Gay, but he refuses to believe it himself, let alone show it to anyone else

Appearance:

Hair Color: Medium brown
Eye Color: Blue/Gray
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 175
Skin Tone: Lightly tanned

Personality: To anyone passing by Tony looks like the stereotypical jock, but anyone who really knows him knows that that just isn't true. Tony is by no means a genius, but he does have a brain. He does alright in school, above passing and far from failing. He's not a bully and he never has been in his life. He has a particular group of people that he spends his time with but he makes it a point to make sure that the other groups aren't picked on. He's not the most popular guy in the whole world, but everyone knows who he is and he is generally respected. He loves sports, not because of the fame but because he loves the physical activity. He loves the freedom of being able to run and score. He also likes the pressure it puts on him to do his best. He's generally a good kid who doesn't cause trouble, though sometimes, when standing up for others he can have a big mouth. He has a huge heart but he doesn't like to think about love or relationships because they are too complicated. He doesn't like complicated. He wishes everything could be simple, like sports, with only one way to make the score. He is gay,but he will never admit it to himself or to anyone else. He does get the occasional inkling in the locker room but he shuts it down so fast he can pretend it never happened. All in all, he just likes life to be about friends and sports. He's not great with change.

Fears:
-Losing his place on sports teams
-Being completely alone
-Disappointing himself and his family
-Love and relationships

Motto: "Keep it simple, stupid."

Skills:
-pretty much any sport
-singing, though that's a secret

History:

Family:
-Mother: Emily Ritrovis- 43

What's Seen: Perfect Wife and Mother / The Truth: The Abuser

-Father: Jacob Ritrovis- 47

What's Seen: Handsome Executive / The Truth: Broken Man

-Sister: Lila Ritrovis- 16 (left)
-Sister: Sophie Ritrovis- 16 (right)

What's Seen: Perfect Angels / The Truth: Little Devils

Residency:

Religion: No religion practiced

Political Views: It depends on the topic of interest

Accent: Mid Atlantic

Education: Sundale Elementary, Metal Point Middle School, Senior at Current High school

Finances: His father is the CEO of a major company and his mother is simply a stay at home mom

Transportation: 2010 Ford which he loves

message 2: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Oct 28, 2014 07:31PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Toby chose to ignore the no that he heard for the time being. He barely knew the guy and didn't have the right to ask questions just yet. "Well, I don't have to pay for you. I want to pay for you. Therefore, you can't feel bad about it. I'm paying, end of story." Once they had gotten into the car he drove to the nearest food establishment that he could think of. It wasn't much, just a little diner that he happened to attend quite frequently. "This place has the best burgers," he told Jake. Once they had a table and were sitting down at it he picked up his menu, though, at first he was having a hard time looking at it. His eyes kept wanting to drift to look at Jake's face.

Jake smirked and walked along side him, a part of him wanting to get closer to the muscular jock, feel his body against his-. No." Jake accidentally said outloud to drown out those wrong and imperfect thoughts. He was straight, he was going to get a loving girlfriend and then the perfect family, it was gonna be amazing. So for now he just He smiled, trying as hard as he could for his mind not to go back there again. had had to put those dirty , thoughts away. Just a phase and he knew it." Wherever,. i'm not picky... i'll pay don't worry. I feel awful if someone else had to pay for me."

Hearing the hope in the kid's voice made Toby decide he was definitely not going to say anything else on the subject. Jake could believe whatever his little heart desired. "Na, you don't need to buy anything. I've got this one. My truck's in the lot." He waved for Jake to follow him. "Oh, I'm Toby, can't remember if I said that or not." He walked toward his truck and unlocked it with the key fob. "What're you hungry for?" he asked. "I'm up for anything that isn't Indian food. I can't stand that stuff." He wrinkled up his nose in disgust just thinking about it.

Jake listened in, his body seeming to freeze up when he said he couldn't be perfect. The many times he had heard that, Jake knew deep down, that being perfect was a fantasy. Something he knew that couldn't happen. but lord almighty he can try ." I'd have to disagree with you old sport. I've meet some absolutely amazing people in my life and they thought me I can be perfect if I try hard enough." He words were laced with so much hope it was crazy, like he genuinely believed perfection, even basic, was achievable and nothing this guy he just meet a few moments ago. He was gonna be perfect, then his life would be perfect." At the the mention of food, his ears perked up. Jake hadnt eaten breakfast this morning and he was starving." Sure, i'll buy." He offered kindly without a moment of doubt.

Toby frowned and started to follow along without really realizing he was doing it. "I think trying to be perfect is stupid," he told the boy, "I mean, its impossible. You'll never be perfect. Even the whole, you'll be perfect for someone someday thing, is bullshit. You won't be perfect for them either, if they exist, they'll just have more ability to accept your flaws. Because we're all flawed and no amount of trying will make a difference." He suddenly stopped talking, and walked. "Oh, sorry. That got kind of heavy. I don't even know why I'm talking about this with a random stranger. I think I'm just going to head out and grab something to eat since I obviously can't go to class. Uh, you can come if you want to..." He gave the kid a smile, an awkward half smile that made him look like just a kid himself.

"Aw, that's fine. No problem." He smiled, with that movie star smile of his it seemed to wash away any doubts of doubt or worry leaving nothing behind but him. " Ah, it's not really your fault, I should of been looking where I was going and paid more attention to what was in front of me and not Mr. Rossetti." When hearing the jock offer to walk back with him, he shook his head." I'm sorry but i'd have to decline that offer, going back up to the room after being late is like poking an already angry dragon with a sword, it'd be best if I just walked. Jake said as he began to walk." Unless you have somewhere else to be your free to join me." He called back, when Tony mentioned his brother, he just gave a shrug." Yeah, Dylan's always been like that, but I still love him to death. We all try to be perfect ya know. Some just gotta try harder than others to get there." Jake said cryptically as he made his way over to the theater department, the stage abandon and waiting for the next show.

"Sorry," Toby said, shrugging his shoulders. He genuinely felt bad that he had made this kid late to class. "Didn't mean to make you late." He sighed. "Well, um, I guess I could walk you to class and explain what happened, if that would help. I doubt it, but..." he shrugged his shoulders again, unsure of why he was rambling on and feeling so bad about what happened. Maybe it was because the kid was just so awkwardly cute. No. No he wasn't cute. Except, he did feel the need to shake him and tell him that he didn't get all the leftover crap genes. Instead, he decided to stick with words. "Your brother is kind of a prick, by the way, so you didn't miss much." Not what he had meant to say. He really hoped the kid wasn't the kind to run off and tattle to big brother. He knew Dylan would take it as a joke, but Toby meant it as truth. Dylan used women like they were tissues.

With a small chuckle he realized it was probably amusing, him being a walking twig and the boy being a fricken redwood. Taking his hand gratefully he helped himslef up, dusting himslef of and picking up some of the fallen papers, in a hurry mind you. He knew he couldn't be late to class, Mr. Rossetti would murderer him." Oh, ok... i'm sorry. It was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going, i'll be more careful next time." He seemed so genuinely sorry, it was kind of adorable, even to a jock's standard. Finally gussied up, he was ready to go to class when he heard him mention his brothers name, and it clicked. That's where he knew him from." Oh... yeah yeah.... yep kid brother, he got the looks and the sport ablites, my sis got the brain and I got what was left over." He smiled and began walking away when the bell rang. " Oh dear." He breathed to himslef. "Well... great."

To Toby the full collision could have been compared to a piece of paper hitting a tree, and he had to hold back his laughter as the boy went flying back onto his ass. "Hey, don't be sorry," he smiled and offered his hand to the kid on the ground. "You alright?" Once he had yanked Jake back to his feet he realized he recognized him. It was that Dylan kid's younger brother. He had seen him after a few practices but didn't actually know his name. Sweet looking kid, made even sweeter by his awkward apologies. Toby felt a smile coming to his lips and told himself he was still thinking about how funny it was to see the kid fly back like that. "Aren't you Dylan's little brother?" he asked "What's the hurry?" He heard the final bell ring and he sighed. So much for math class. He wouldn't be allowed in now.

Dylan smirked, listening insistently as Toby began. Dylan himslef was quite the ladies man and always had another bitch on his every other dick but was also very 'dorky" and that's why he would always be able top reel them in then tap them so hard they would feel him for a month." Damn, I bet you were, Mr could fuck an elephant and make them feel it." He laughed at bit at his own joke." Yeah I bet she was, drunk chicks are the best, so much more open to ideas and fun." He laughed, covering his own growing excitement with his binder, but doing it so causal you wouldn't notice unless you looked. " Kudos to you man,. she was so hot put in a good word for me with her. I wanna see if she'll ride the D with me." Dylan smirked as the final bell rang." Alright bro, see you at practice." with a final wave he left." Crap, crap crap." Jake muttered to himslef. How could he forget the assignment for Mr. Rossetti in his locker. With a only a minute to go, he ran to his locker like his life depended on it. Turning a corner he slammed right into Toby and fell over. " Ow." He muttered until he made eye contact and his heart suddenly stopped." Oh... I-I-I';m sorry." He sturred trying to get back up.," I didn't mean too."

Toby had never met a Kiley in his life, but that didn't stop the words from coming out of his mouth like clockwork. "What happens at the party, stays at the party." He laughed and gave Dylan a wink, as if that meant something. He could describe a scene if he wanted to, but he didn't really think that was necessary. Despite what most of the girls probably thought, guys didn't describe their sex in every detail. Especially not sex with random whores at parties, because it seemed most guys could hardly remember it. Hell, these guys remembered him walking off with some girl named Kylie, and he might have, but he certainly didn't do anything with her. She wouldn't remember that though. He made sure he was always seen with the drunkest girl at the party. "She was pretty damn wasted," Toby added "Just how I like them." He laughed again then slammed his locked shut. "Now I've got another bitch to conquer." He held up his math book and walked off. He made sure he wasn't blushing until he was far from them. He hated those little chats.

With a quick nod, Jake said goodbye to his siblings as he left Dylan's car and through the high school doors. His perky blonde sister following closely behind him." So Jake." She began, her cherubic face forming into a slightly mischievous smirk as she began swirling her sunny blonde hair with her finger absent mindlessly.' I;'m guessing your coming to the spelling B right? to cheer me on?" Jake just gave a shrug, his eyes more focused on the handsome guys that filled the hallway but quickly shunned those voices and refocused on his sister." Well, is it really a competition with you there, they should rename it The Spelling Slaughterfest." Victoria couldn't help but laugh." Well, not to get too cocky but you could say that." With that the bell rang." See you later Jay." She said giving her brother a kiss on the cheek before heading to class, on his way to class his eyes spied a handsome young guy before his brother Dylan caught him first and he decided to turn back and leave." What up bro." Dylan said leaning beside Tony, his green eyes gleaming to fit his tricksters smirk." I heard you scored with Kiley last night, tell me all about it."

Toby stuffed his backpack into his locker, listening to the chatter of his teammates as he did so. Some girl this, some party that, the usual conversation. He found it all be to be particularly boring this morning, but he didn't let it show. He murmured the usual responses when one of the other guys elbowed him or asked him a question. It was all lies though. He never went out and partied and there certainly hadn't been any girls doing anything. The guys didn't need to know that though, not that it was a big deal. Most of the school didn't go to the parties or do anything with those loose girls. He was fine.

message 3: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Oct 28, 2014 07:33PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Name: Tony Ritrovis

Sexuality: Gay, but he refuses to believe it himself, let alone show it to anyone else

Appearance:

Hair Color: Medium brown
Eye Color: Blue/Gray
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 175
Skin Tone: Lightly tanned

Personality: To anyone passing by Tony looks like the stereotypical jock, but anyone who really knows him knows that that just isn't true. Tony is by no means a genius, but he does have a brain. He does alright in school, above passing and far from failing. He's not a bully and he never has been in his life. He has a particular group of people that he spends his time with but he makes it a point to make sure that the other groups aren't picked on. He's not the most popular guy in the whole world, but everyone knows who he is and he is generally respected. He loves sports, not because of the fame but because he loves the physical activity. He loves the freedom of being able to run and score. He also likes the pressure it puts on him to do his best. He's generally a good kid who doesn't cause trouble, though sometimes, when standing up for others he can have a big mouth. He has a huge heart but he doesn't like to think about love or relationships because they are too complicated. He doesn't like complicated. He wishes everything could be simple, like sports, with only one way to make the score. He is gay,but he will never admit it to himself or to anyone else. He does get the occasional inkling in the locker room but he shuts it down so fast he can pretend it never happened. All in all, he just likes life to be about friends and sports. He's not great with change.

Fears:
-Losing his place on sports teams
-Being completely alone
-Disappointing himself and his family
-Love and relationships

Motto: "Keep it simple, stupid."

Skills:
-pretty much any sport
-singing, though that's a secret

History:

Family:
-Mother: Emily Ritrovis- 43

What's Seen: Perfect Wife and Mother / The Truth: The Abuser

-Father: Jacob Ritrovis- 47

What's Seen: Handsome Executive / The Truth: Broken Man

-Sister: Lila Ritrovis- 16 (left)
-Sister: Sophie Ritrovis- 16 (right)

What's Seen: Perfect Angels / The Truth: Little Devils

Residency:

Religion: No religion practiced

Political Views: It depends on the topic of interest

Accent: Mid Atlantic

Education: Sundale Elementary, Metal Point Middle School, Senior at Current High school

Finances: His father is the CEO of a major company and his mother is simply a stay at home mom

Transportation: 2010 Ford which he loves

message 4: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (You tell me)

message 5: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Oct 28, 2014 07:35PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) First Name: Viktor

Middle Name: James

Last Name: Pavlone

Nickname: Vik

Sexuality: Gay, fairly open about it

Relationship Status: Hopeless romantic always looking for love

Species: Werewolf, newly turned

Appearance:

Human Form-

Werewolf Form- How are you thinking?

Personality: Viktor has always been a hopeless romantic. He believes in love and great battles for good over evil. He has spent his entire life coming up with the dream man in his head and he honestly believes that he exists somewhere. He trusts in his leaders. He’s almost gullible when it comes to most things because he just trusts in those that he thinks are on his side. He doesn’t deal well with betrayal though, so when it occurs he makes sure that it does not go unpunished. He’s generally a happy man, but he’s also rather dramatic and has been known to drop into bouts of depression when things don’t go correctly. In the end, he just wants love and to fight for the good side.

History: Viktor grew up in a fairly boring family in a fairly boring town with a fairly boring life, then, one day things just changed. His family lost everything and was forced off their property. They moved to a much poorer area. They spent a lot more time in the shadier parts of the world just trying to get by. At some point Viktor was attacked by a rogue werewolf and turned into a werewolf himself. He still has no idea what this really means. He has had no contact with his family, which is for the better. They have all been killed.

Family: All dead.

message 6: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (pfffft, I'm not sassy at all. Ummm, just wherever, like the invite to the play or something)

message 7: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jake was over the cloud with joy to say the least. His play was going to open in a few days and he would be playing the lead, what more could he ask for? Well of course for Toby to come. Missing Mr. Rossetti's class was a blessing in digusie cause he meet the most amazing best friend a guy could ask for. They would always hang out and see each other whenever they got to the chance. Jake always made sure he would never miss one of Toby's games,even if he had late night resharal, he ditched one just to make sure he could go. With a breath of excitement he saw Toby and immediately rushed over to him, his movie star smile that forever seemed to be stuck on his face." Toby... um, the play was is coming up.. the school play and i'll be in it/... as Peter Pan, i'd love for you to come, but but if I can't I understand, you got tons of friends and parties and plays aren't really your thing and." There Jake goes again with his signature rambling.

message 8: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby laughed lightly. "Jake, shut up, I'll be there. What times does it start?" He knew he would be there no matter what time the play was happening. He wanted to see Jake in action. They'd gotten pretty close over the past couple of months and he knew how excited Jake was to be doing the play. Plus, he had never really seen any of the school plays so he figured it was about time. Even if he had to skip practice, he was going. He was going to be in the front row watching Jake play the lead on that stage. He was also going to make sure he was the first one back stage to congratulate him, even if the whole thing sucked. Though, anything staring Jake would be perfect.

message 9: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Awww )

Jake's smile widen and he hugged him " Aw, thanks Toby, I knew you would." He immediately pulled away like he touched a hot stove, his race becoming as scarlet as a tomato in the moments that followed. As the blush calmed down he broke the ice with another dorky smile." Sorry, guess I got a little excited there." he chuckled a bit then looked back into his best friend's handsome face." It starts at 7... thanks again Toby... it's be amazing... " It was weird, if his family came, great. If they didn't it wouldn't hurt him but he fact Toby was coming made his day.

message 10: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby's own face had turned an intense red as soon as Jake had hugged him, but he found he was sort of sad when it ended. No, he wasn't sad and he didn't like the hug. Jake just got excited sometimes and Jake hugged everywhere. He cleared his throat and nodded. "Yeah, course Jake. I'll be in the front row since it's my first play. I want to enjoy it. You better be good." He laughed and gave Jake his own grin, big and full of his perfectly set teeth. He had been blessed in that department, for sure. "Can't wait."

message 11: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jake noticed the furious blush and didn't know what to say, he was probably just as embarsed as he was. I mean guys friends don't usually do that and they just did, but he wanted it again. No, no he didn't, he really has to stop with these thoughts. It seems though as time has gone on with their friendship these thoughts have been growing more frequent and a lot more detailed to the point where they had vivid and hardcore sex." Dude, you are the best.. I can't wait... it's gonna be amazing. Mr Russo says i'm the best Peter Pan he's ever seen."

message 12: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby laughed. "Don't get too cocky now Jake," he said "The cocky ones always manage to fuck up." He pushed Jake's shoulder playfully. "I'll see you tonight. Maybe I'll take you out to dinner after, if you don't mess up." He rolled his eyes, grinning, then started to walk off for his next class. He was beyond excited to see the play, but he didn't want to seem so. That seemed a common theme as of lately. He was always excited to see Jake. Though, he even saw Jake in his dreams once, which he would never talk about. Ever.

message 13: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " Oh yeah right, not too cocky." He reminded him and turned but not before giving him little hug, not as big and embraced as the last one but small and cute." See you later buddy." Jake said excitedly before heading out to class. Oh my god, tonight is gonna be amazing, playing the lead and having his best friend see it, who could ask for more. He knew he wouldn't.

message 14: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby walked off to class, thinking about that last little hug. Jake was adorable, in his way. No, just, he was just Jake. Just Jake, his friend and nothing more. He took a deep breath to clear his head. He tried to think about anything but Jake and how excited he was to see him act.

message 15: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) (Time skip)

message 16: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (Yup haha, to the play I guess)

message 17: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) (Alright)

Wow, he had done it. After months and months of practicing, and getting into character. The long nights of singing the same notes over and over till he got it right, and the cutting till he remembered the lines perfectly. Everything was perfect, and now finally that he was on the grand stage, it was a dream come true. Jake was to put simply an amazing Peter. The way he got into the character, how he was so easy and loose in all of his lines and how could make you laugh without even trying. Then he got into his first song and blew the audience away. It was stunning almost watching an angel sing for the first time. All in all he stole the play and made it a work of art.

message 18: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments By the end of the play Toby couldn't even really say what it was about. He hadn't watched anything except Jake. Every time he tried to pay attention he found his eyes going back to Jake and just watching him, even when he was doing nothing. When he wasn't on stage, Toby only wondered when he was coming back. At the end of the play he stood and clapped harder than anyone else in the room without even realizing he was doing it. Then, again doing before thinking, he was backstage shouting Jake's name and looking for him. As soon as he found him he grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug. "Oh my God! You were brilliant!" he laughed. "Your voice!" He grabbed Jake for another hug, but instead he found his lips smashing against Jake's lips in a hard kiss. He knew what he was doing. He was glad he was doing it. He kissed Jake harder than he had ever kissed anyone or anything.

message 19: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jake couldn't help but laugh, his play went more amazing then he would of hoped. The sound was on cue, the lightning,and his fellow actors and actresses were all amazing and with him as Pan they pulled off one of the greatest shows he could ask for, but what really made it special was Toby. Stealing little glances into the audience he saw the various people of all ages but his crystal green eyes immediately caught Jake, sitting in the front row just like he said he would. The fact that he came made him more happy then he could say. Finally the curtain fell and like he promised Toby was first backstage and just as excited as he was." Aww thanks man, i'm so happy you came." He hugged him back then came something he wasn't prepared for, the kiss. Seemingly frozen he immediately embraced it and kissed back just as hard and passionately. He couldn't believe how amazing it was, and in a moment he couldn't take it and kissed him back harder.

message 20: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby was utterly lost in the kiss. Kissing almost feverishly, pulling Jake against himself, loving every feeling. Jake fit with him perfectly. It was a dream come true...until he needed to breathe and had to pull back. As soon as he had done so and he saw Jake's face he felt the panic come up into his throat. "Oh God," he whispered. "I'm so sorry." He actually felt tears starting to well in his eyes. The best kiss of his life and it had been to some boy. A boy. He turned and sprinted off before Jake could say anything. Before Jake could punch him in the face or tell him how disgusting he was. He was out of the front doors in less than a minute and sprinting to his truck.

message 21: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) In Jake's whole life, he always wondered if perfect existed, if it was achievable. So many times his his life, he had believed he almost reached it but always disappointed in the end, but with this kiss. His first kiss mind you. He knew without a doubt that this was perfect. Kissing as hard back, it was only stopped by the annoying need of having to pull back for air. In the few moments he pulled of he gasped for air,and in some sort of high." Wow..." He was about to kiss him again when when Toby started to tear up then run off." Wait Toby!." Jake ran and just manged to catch him. " Please don't leave me." He was now hugging him, desperately clinging to him as if letting go meant death."Your the only perfect thing in my life, please don't leave me."

message 22: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby was shaking like a leaf. He had managed to suck back his tears, but he couldn't stop the shivering. "Jake, I can't. I can't like guys. That's just, it's just, I'm just..." He didn't even know. It wasn't right, he knew that, but at the same time it felt right. "I shouldn't have done that. I didn't mean to do that. I can't do that. If anyone knew...Jake I'd lose my scholarship opportunities. I'd be kicked off the team." The tears were starting to come back now. "I don't want to like guys. I'm not supposed to." He knew he was probably hurting Jake's feelings, but that wasn't what he was trying to do. He was just terrified out of his mind.

message 23: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jake, who had already given up, had tears streaming down his face, down onto Toby's muscular chest, wetting his shirt with his innocent tears." Please." He repeated again, far more desperately then before." I.. I need you Toby..." He realized he had sounded pathic." Alright..." He gulped, getting up, seemingly defeated." I hope some girl makes you happy."

message 24: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby swallowed and looked down at his feet. The look on Jake's face broke his heart. He wanted to throw up. He wanted to beat the crap out of himself just for making Jake feel that way. "Jake," he whispered, "Please. I'm so sorry." He chocked on a sob and turned away. No girl was ever going to make him happy, he knew that. He climbed into his truck as the tears started to really flow, a few loud sobs audible before he revved up the engine and just put his head on the steering wheel.

message 25: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Oct 28, 2014 06:01PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) (Awwww it's so sad)

message 26: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (Pretty much)

message 27: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jake stood there. His heart broken for the first time, and probably his best friend as well. Looking rediclous standing outside in his Peter Pan costume. He put on his fake smile he was so good at having and made his way back to his adoring fans. The entire night was a blur of congrats and laughs. The cast party, the dinner, everything, but his heart wasn't into it at all. He wanted to talk to Toby, tell him they could still be friends, something. Jake knew he needed him, even if that meant never having him as a boyfriend. Though he laughed and charmed people all night long, his eyes were glued on his phone waiting for a text, a call, something to know he still cared.

message 28: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Eventually Toby made it back to his house where he cried for over an hour. Luckily, his family wasn't home because he hadn't cried since he was six years old. This had been both the best and worst day of his life. He had had the most perfect kiss with the most perfect boy, and he had ruined it. He couldn't take it back. He had his whole life to think about, but he wanted to take it back so badly. He sent one text to Jake with a simple message. 'I'm sorry.' He couldn't say anything else. If he started to talk, he would fall right back into wanting Jake, and he couldn't do that.

message 29: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Oct 28, 2014 06:41PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jake was quietly eating his leftover dinner, the tear finally kept at bay by the fact he wanted to make sure nobody else saw him. However when he heard his phone vibrate, his heart nearly skipped a beat and let out a breath of relief when he saw it was from Jake and opened it immediately after reading it he sighed and texted back.' I understand... i'm not perfect and that's all you deserve... I tired as hard as I could.. for you... but I understand... well whatever girl you end up getting, tell me so can be you're best man someday... thank you Toby for coming today, it meant a lot to me." After sending that heartfelt text, Jake let out a sigh and returned to tv.

message 30: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby shakily read the text. That wasn't what he meant. Jake just didn't get it. He had to go see him and make sure that he did understand. He got in his truck and drove to Jake's house, knowing that his family probably wasn't home yet. When he got there he went straight up to the door and knocked on it. He had to make Jake understand.

message 31: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jase looked up from from his show at the knock. He wasn't excepting company, throwing on his baggy orange shirt he answered and his heart literally skipped a beat when he saw Toby." Oh,, Toby... I didn't except you.... I i'm sorry too... you deserve so much better then me."

message 32: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby grabbed Jake shoulders and shook his lightly. "Stop saying that!" he practically shouted. He was sweating. He probably looked like a mad man. "You're not understanding. This isn't because of you. You are perfect. Ok? You're perfect Jake. It's me who isn't perfect. I'm not going to end up with some girl. I don't want some girl. I just, I want to be with you but I can't. I don't have anything going for me except sports and they're not exactly excepting of gay guys." He almost chocked on the word gay, but he supposed he would have to get used to it. "It's not you. You're perfect. I promise." He let go of Jake's shoulders.

message 33: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jake had waited for those words for so long, to hear somebody say he was perfect and now that it was the guy of him dreams saying it he couldn't believe it." But.. I... I love you." It was so small it was like a mouse said it but out of fear of Toby not requenting that love back out came out that way." I understand Toby but can we..." He gulped then finally spit it out." Can we make love? Even if it's for just one night?"

message 34: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby's eyes went wide. His breathing stopped. He wasn't sure if he was panicking over those three little words or the question. He let his breath out finally, then, the thinking stopped again. He pulled Jake to him and caught him in another rough kiss. He backed them into Jake's house and shut the door behind them, without breaking the kiss. He pressed Jake up against the wall. He kissed him hungrily.

message 35: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) His breathing stopped as well, he had no clue where or not asking him such a big question was over the line or what, but then it all happened so fast but it was a mircile, finally being able to kiss such an amazing and handsome guy was all he could ask for. Being thrown against the well made him moan as he reached under his shirt to feel those abs he dreamed about.

message 36: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (should we move this to pm?)

message 37: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) (Yes :)

message 38: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) But first lets make a thread for our characters, just so we dont loose them)

message 39: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (I think we'll just have to put them in here, edit your first post and add yours in, just so we don't have to make anything new)

message 40: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) (Hey, I sent a message)

message 41: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jake let out a breath of satisfaction, never in his life did he believe he could feel such pleasure, such joy.Especially from a man, but then again Toby wasn't just any guy, he was the perfect man. Handsome, kind, and a demon in the sack. Cuddling closer to him Jake buried his face in Toby's exposed armpit and breathed in heavily and shuddered in ecstasy." Your musk is heaven." Jake muttered with a smirk on his face, turning a bit Jake adjusted his body a bit to the point where Toby was spooning him and he could still feel his rod against his perfect ass.

message 42: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby smiled, wrapping his arms around Jake's thin frame. "I love you Jake, as a friend and as much more. I want to be with you, don't ever think I don't. But, I think we need to talk about how this is going to happen. I can't tell anyone that I'm gay, not yet, not while I'm still in high school with my future on the line. I only have one more semester and then I'll be going to college. If you still want me then, I'll be yours openly and proudly. I promise. I just can't risk anything right now. I want to be with you though. I want you to be mine."

message 43: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jake just nodded, a bit too fast, and just cuddled closer to his lover (If that was even possible to get closer). Jake gave a small sigh, one that sounded just like a breath as he starred up at the ceiling above him, the reality of it all melting back. In one night he had been Peter Pan, kissed his best friend and lost his virginity to him all in a blur of ecstasy and romance." I don't want you to go." He muttered as he buried his face into his lover's muscular peck. He meant college, once Toby graduated, he would be all alone and return to his life with his parents, and... other things.

message 44: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby stroked Jake's hair gently, nodding in understanding. "I know. But I'll have to. I have to make something of myself so I can support myself and my future family...if I have one. I don't have a pretty face to rely on like my sisters do. I won't be falling into any rich man's arms like my mother did. I have to actually get a career and work."

message 45: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) "But...but." Jake stuttered out, trying to find justification for his hurt feelings. His whole life it was up to him to make himslef perfect, he had to it all. Now he had the chance to have most perfect man to make his broken life comer together and now he was gonna leave him soon." What about me? Are you just gonna forget about me and go for some other cute guy?"

message 46: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Toby rolled his eyes. "It took me long enough to go after you," he said "There's no way I'm going through that hell again. Plus, it's not like I'm going to be going far or anything. Or, at least I hope I'm not going to be going far. I'd rather stay in state."

message 47: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) (Did you get my message?)

message 48: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments (yeah, just now)

message 49: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Jake just gave a deep breath and relaxed into Toby's broad muscular chest, as if there was no where else he'd rather be." I really do hope you stay in state... i'll come see you whenever I can and you can text me when your god rod just hard, give me a call."

message 50: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "I'm not just going to call you when I want to fuck," Toby told him. "I like you more than for that. I like you because you're Jake and you're perfect. I want you to be mine for the same reasons. Sure you have a great body, but that's not the most important thing."

« previous 1