CPL's Book Quest: The Challenge discussion

2014 Weekly Threads > Week 43: What are you reading?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liz (new)

Liz (liz_the_librarian) Halloween is almost here, and I hope everyone has had the chance to scare themselves silly this month! I actually saved my horror novel for the end of the month. Joe Hill's Horns is one of my favorite horror novels, and I'm rereading it this week in honor of the movie coming out this weekend. Daniel Radcliffe with horns, anyone?

I'm also listening to a sci-fi thriller by John Scalzi, Lock In. It doesn't hurt that Wil Wheaton is the narrator (yummy).
Horns by Joe Hill Lock In by John Scalzi

What are you reading this week?

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (ann-fracturedfiction) | 464 comments I'm reading The Shining by Stephen King, and it's starting to get scary. I'm also reading Lunatic Café by Laurell K. Hamilton, and The Drop 10 Diet by Lucy Danziger. I'm still listening to The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, I've got 2 discs left after this one and then I'm going to listen to From New York to Dallas by J.D. Robb.
The Shining (The Shining #1) by Stephen King The Lunatic Cafe (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #4) by Laurell K. Hamilton The Drop 10 Diet Add to Your Plate to Lose the Weight by Lucy Danziger The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2) by Dan Brown New York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. Robb

message 3: by Pattie (new)

Pattie Babbitt Lexicon by Max Barry I am reading "Lexicon" by Matt Barry, and it is awesome.

message 4: by Rekesha (new)

Rekesha | 45 comments Mod
This week I'm reading The Daughters of the Witching Hill by Mary Sharratt. I have also starting listening to The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith.

Daughters of the Witching Hill by Mary Sharratt The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1) by Robert Galbraith