Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Read 4 Review: YOU ARE MINE, YA Fantasy

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor I am offering 20 copies of my Amazon best seller, You Are Mine, in exchange for a review. I can provide it as a mobi, ePub, PDF, or a smashwords coupon.

If interested, please leave a comment with your email and preferred format.

You Are Mine (Mine, #1) by Janeal Falor

Description:

Serena knows a few simple things. She will always be owned by a warlock. She will never have freedom. She will always do what her warlock wishes, regardless of how inane, frivolous, or cruel it is. And if she doesn’t follow the rules, she will be tarnished. Spelled to be bald, inked, and barren for the rest of her life—worth less than the shadow she casts.

Then her ownership is won by a barbarian from another country. With the uncertainty that comes from belonging to a new warlock, Serena questions if being tarnished is really worse than being owned by a barbarian, and tempts fate by breaking the rules. When he looks the other way instead of punishing her, she discovers a new world. The more she ventures into the forbidden, the more she learns of love and a freedom just out of reach. Serena longs for both. But in a society where women are only ever property, hoping for more could be deadly.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter I'd love to read and review this, it sounds so good! :) my email is rachelegunter@gmail.com and my preferred format would be pdf! Thanks!

message 3: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor Sent it off. Thank you, Rachel!

message 4: by Pandora (new)

Pandora Nyx | 5 comments If your still looking for readers, I would love to and review.
Email pandoranyx1@gmail.com
Pdf please, thank you! :)

message 5: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5517 comments I'm very interested as well if you're still looking! Email is nicoledeemes@gmail.com, and I prefer ePub.

message 6: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor I am still looking. The book has been sent you you both. Thank you Pandora and Nicole!

message 7: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5517 comments Thank YOU! Looking forward to reading it!

Virginie (chouettblog) | 72 comments Just came across it just now.
Would love to review if the offer is still available.
if so a mobi/kindle copy at chouettblog@gmail.com would be great.

message 9: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor Thank you, Virginie! It's been sent.

message 10: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 30 comments onceuponatimelover8@gmail.com
epub please

message 11: by Matty (new)

Matty | 475 comments This sounds awesome! I'd love to review this for you(: my email is marvelousmatty95@gmail.com

message 12: by Janeal (new)

Janeal Falor I sent your's off, Once Upon A Time.

What format would you like, MarvelousMatty? If you let me know I'll be happy to get it sent out.

message 13: by Janeal (last edited Dec 09, 2014 07:46AM) (new)

Janeal Falor Yes, I am still open. It's been sent, Hadiqa! Thank you!

message 14: by Hadiqa (new)

Hadiqa (phoenix_solaris) Thanks a lot Janeal :-)