⚡ THE RANT ⚡ discussion

Mod sign up

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 690 comments Mod
Im looking for help. Let me know here if you're interested or not. I'll consider you ;)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm very interested in helping.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I could!!!!!!!

message 4: by Seth W (new)

Seth W | 17 comments Very interested and always follow rules and regulations

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle I'm interested

message 6: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Alright by tonight I'll pick TWO for starters.

Jordan the beast Shuping (dallase123) Hey catlyn I am interested in this group and I love to speak what's on my mind but if it is rude I keep it to myselfe .

message 8: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Hmmmm ok considering.

Jordan the beast Shuping (dallase123) Thanks catlyn your awesome.

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 47 comments I could!

message 11: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

This is gonna be a tough pick..

message 12: by Quil, Just a little helper (new)

Quil (creative_quil) | 66 comments Mod
if it is still open, i have a lot of free time, especially at night. i can help with clean ups and creating the threads while others can handle to bigger things like any rule breakers or things like giving warnings and such

message 13: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Oops I said I'd pick one last night. Well, then again, I said a lot of things last night O.o Alright let's see..

message 14: by Quil, Just a little helper (new)

thats ok :) my offer is here
if the spots are filled thats ok
but it will still hold if any open up

message 15: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

OK, new rule: (Im taking ONE more to make is 4)

EVERYONE WHO STILL WANTS TO BE MOD MUST GIVE ME 3 REASONS WHY THEY THINK THEY SHOULD BE MOD.

I will pick @ 5pm today or 11 hours from now.
Good Luck!

message 16: by Quil, Just a little helper (new)

just wanted to say thanks for moving me to Mod :) i promise i shall try to do my best on my part and keep up with updating the things i am required to do

message 17: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

You're welcome :)

message 18: by Jordan the beast (new)

Jordan the beast Shuping (dallase123) I want to be a mod because.

1.To make sure that others are following the rules.

2.Help sort things out with the group if help is needed.

3.I am normally on and I check every group that I am in.

message 19: by kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (last edited Oct 28, 2014 02:26PM) (new)

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 47 comments [Name] Trisscar but feel free to give me nicknames!

[Reasons] Well lets see. Uhh I could probably give you a whole list on how mature, and amazing I am but lets be real. Those are boring. But I will tell you that since I have no life I'm on here every single day. And if I'm not I will alert you first thing. I also love ranting so this group is right up my alley. xD Oh and well, I have MODed in other groups before and I know all the secrets there is to know. So really, I could help you make this group more amazing. I've also been told that on the internet I can handle a heated situation quite well so if there was an issue I could step in and help.

[Experience] I have had a lot of experience. And I would love to list them all, but alas since this is my new account I don't have my list. On my previous account I was a MOD in forty-eight groups. If you would still like some examples, Ask Royals, It's Personal, are some groups you could check and see that I am a MOD. {those are the first two that popped into my head} So yes I do have plenty of experience in being a MOD.

[HTML]

Well

I

think

that

I

(view spoiler)

Everything

message 20: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

Gah this is going to be hard.

DELAYING THE CHOOSING FOR ANOTHER 3 HOURS

message 21: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT FOR NOW. THANKS EVERYONE!

message 22: by Seth W (new)

Seth W | 17 comments Please start another one.......
I always enforce rules
I tell other and give them three strike then they r out of the club
I am an amazing leader.....and a great role model

message 23: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

I'll keep you in mind.

kc ♀ (prev. trisscar) (trisscar_rose) | 47 comments Yay thank you!!

message 25: by notyourfriend, Those who claim sanity are just as insane as us (new)

XD Welcome