Splintered Fan Club discussion

***NEWS**** > Ensnared's release date has been moved to one week earlier!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments It will now be hitting shelves January 6, 2015! YAY!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

A.G. wrote: "It will now be hitting shelves January 6, 2015! YAY!"

OH MY GOSH!

message 3: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Ginny ♥♡She Walks In Starlight in Another World♥♡ wrote: "A.G. wrote: "It will now be hitting shelves January 6, 2015! YAY!"

OH MY GOSH!"

RIGHT? So much to do, so little time. @.@

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

A.G. wrote: "Ginny ♥♡She Walks In Starlight in Another World♥♡ wrote: "A.G. wrote: "It will now be hitting shelves January 6, 2015! YAY!"

OH MY GOSH!"

RIGHT? So much to do, so little time. @.@"

Right!

I Will Be Getting a Gift Card For Christmas. I'll Use it to Get Ensnared

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments A.G. wrote: "It will now be hitting shelves January 6, 2015! YAY!"

Yay!

message 6: by Nita (new)

Nita Pan (nitapanwrites) | 149 comments AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! A. G., I LOVE YOU!!!!...

But what shall us fangirls do when there are no more Splintered books? It is like Percy Jackson ending. Both my childhood and teen years will vanish when I can no longer read of new adventures of Alyssa, Jeb, and Mothra... My literary life will be over...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Nita wrote: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! A. G., I LOVE YOU!!!!...

But what shall us fangirls do when there are no more Splintered books? It is like Percy Jackson ending. Both my childhood..."

Mothra? Will Gojira also make an appearance?

message 8: by Nita (new)

Nita Pan (nitapanwrites) | 149 comments Mothra, ya know, one of Jeb's nicknames for Morpheus.

message 9: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Princessa (thedarklingsdarling) | 599 comments Nita wrote: "Mothra, ya know, one of Jeb's nicknames for Morpheus."

I dislike when you call him Mothra. Of course, you`re free to call him what you like :D But Jeb is trying very hard to offend Morpheus with those nicknames. And I hate Jeb passionately! Why do we need to change Morpheus`s WONDERFUL name? :D

message 10: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments YESSSSSS OMG MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. Now I have to change my countdown widget though. OMG yeah. best thing ever!!

message 11: by Nita (new)

Nita Pan (nitapanwrites) | 149 comments I do see your point, but why can't we turn Jeb's attempt at evilness into a cute nickname for the smexy moth?

message 12: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments Morpheus doesn't have a nickname. We NEED Mothra. We thrive on it

message 13: by Nita (new)

Nita Pan (nitapanwrites) | 149 comments To each his own. ;-P. But I will refrain from calling Morpheus 'Mothra' for you guys!

message 14: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Shepherd (yabbygabby22) | 15 comments Seriously?!?! Now I don't have to wait as long. You seriously don't know how excited I am for this book to come out. I NEED IT NOW!!

message 15: by A.G. (last edited Oct 28, 2014 02:58PM) (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Nessy wrote: "I dislike when you call him Mothra. Of course, you`re free to call him what you like :D But Jeb is trying very hard to offend Morpheus with those nicknames. And I hate Jeb passionately! Why do we need to change Morpheus`s WONDERFUL name? :D "

PLEASE, no guy hating on this thread or I won't be able to visit it ... it makes me sad when people hate on either of the guys. Okay? Also, His Royal Mothiness might be a cute nickname. ;) It feeds Morph's vanity, which he loves, and it's never been used by anyone in the books. What do you think?

message 16: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Princessa (thedarklingsdarling) | 599 comments A.G. wrote: "Nessy wrote: "I dislike when you call him Mothra. Of course, you`re free to call him what you like :D But Jeb is trying very hard to offend Morpheus with those nicknames. And I hate Jeb passionatel..."

I spelled it wrongly - I don`t HATE Jeb, I prefer Morpheus over him. :D Only thing I hate are those nicknames! :D His royal mothiness is absoultely fabulous! :D

message 17: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Nessy wrote: "I spelled it wrongly - I don`t HATE Jeb, I prefer Morpheus over him. :D Only thing I hate are those nicknames! :D His royal mothiness is absoultely fabulous! :D "

Haha. Ah, I totally see how you confused the spelling. ;P And SWEET. I like that nickname, too. Plus it goes so cute w/this pic from his pin boards: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/53951723...

message 18: by Nita (new)

Nita Pan (nitapanwrites) | 149 comments Let me try it out.

(*Says 'His Royal Mothiness' over and over so much that the library patrons are thinking on calling a asylum on their golden girl.*)

Say it five times fast and a dirty image will worm itself in your mind. (*Blushes.*)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

A.G. wrote: "It will now be hitting shelves January 6, 2015! YAY!"

AWESOME!!!!

message 20: by Nita (new)

Nita Pan (nitapanwrites) | 149 comments Thank you so very, very, very much, A. G., you are the absolute best and I am so very happy that you wrote these books. I pray for a good, long life for you so you can keep writing!

Selfish, aren't I?
:-P

message 21: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments I just pinned that pic to my Splintered Board :)))) On a Wonderland High

message 22: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Thanks everyone! I'm so glad my pub decided to do this. Kuddos to them!

And Nita, haha. Not selfish at all. Wishing me long life so I can keep writing is the best thing you could wish for me because I LOVE telling stories so much! :)

message 23: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Anjo wrote: "I just pinned that pic to my Splintered Board :)))) On a Wonderland High"

Glad you liked it. It's one of my faves. :)

message 24: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (jabberwockyslayer) Ahhhhh! Yes!

message 25: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments Im counting down the days until Ensnared is relesed. Previously it was a horrid 77 days now only 70 I think.. I always get book gift cards for the Holidays and now I'm saving one expecially for this. So hyped up.

message 26: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments I'm Supposed to tell You..
Dear A.G
We know you are Alyssa Gardner (A.G) and Morpheus now luves with you annnd the prophecy is now fufilled.
Sincerely
Nita Pan & Anjo xoxo

message 27: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments *lives

message 28: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments OMG I CAN'T RIGHT NOW

IS THIS REAL

IS THIS LIFE

I LEAVE FOR FIVE SECONDS AND I COME BACK TO THIS LOVELY SURPRISE

message 29: by Precious (new)

Precious | 15 comments Really! One less week of torture (says the girl who had to wait a month for Silver Shadows by Richele Mead). YAY! Can't wait! .. Well I can, cause I have to. But WOOHOO!

message 30: by Precious (new)

Precious | 15 comments Anjo wrote: "I'm Supposed to tell You..
Dear A.G
We know you are Alyssa Gardner (A.G) and Morpheus now luves with you annnd the prophecy is now fufilled.
Sincerely
Nita Pan & Anjo xoxo"

Oh,hey I never realized that!

message 31: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Anjo wrote: "I'm Supposed to tell You..
Dear A.G
Sincerely
Nita Pan & Anjo xoxo"

Bahahaha! You figured me out. Smartie. ;P

message 32: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Precious wrote: "Really! One less week of torture (says the girl who had to wait a month for Silver Shadows by Richele Mead). YAY! Can't wait! .. Well I can, cause I have to. But WOOHOO!"

Ooh, I haven't heard of that book, but I love the title! I need to check it out. ;)

message 33: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Princessa (thedarklingsdarling) | 599 comments Nita wrote: "Let me try it out.

(*Says 'His Royal Mothiness' over and over so much that the library patrons are thinking on calling a asylum on their golden girl.*)

Say it five times fast and a dirty ima..."

ROFL NITA YOU DON`T KNOW WHAT I JUST SAW IN MY MIND! THANK YOU GIRL!!!!!!

message 34: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments Well....it was this whole process annnnnd Nita figured most of it out.

message 35: by Candy (new)

Candy (candym89) | 55 comments I cannot wait. I am so getting it for both myself and the library I work at!!!!!

message 36: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments I'm lending Splintered out to my best friend. But she accidentally ripped a page in unhinged. Oh My Oh My......*Has mini panic attack. .*

message 37: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Oh this is just to good to be true !!

message 38: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments *squeals* OMG thank you AG!! I can't even describe how happy I am right now! <3 <3
hallelujah photo: hallelujah tumblr_m25xjwahGw1qc3wmu.gif

message 39: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments Booknut wrote: "*squeals* OMG thank you AG!! I can't even describe how happy I am right now! <3 <3

"

I love the Nun in the front.

message 40: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments @Anjo: *laughs* So do I!

message 41: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Anjo wrote: "I'm lending Splintered out to my best friend. But she accidentally ripped a page in unhinged. Oh My Oh My......*Has mini panic attack. .*"

I know how you feel. I lent my copy of Splintered to a friend and when I got it back the cover had some shallow scratch marks on it's surface from her cat.

message 42: by Candy (new)

Candy (candym89) | 55 comments Booknut wrote: "*squeals* OMG thank you AG!! I can't even describe how happy I am right now! <3 <3

"

lol got to love Sister Act

message 43: by Nita (new)

Nita Pan (nitapanwrites) | 149 comments @ Nessy No problem! ;-P

message 44: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Haha, Booknut!

And thanks everyone! So happy you're happy. :)

And Anjo, that's so sad! Maybe she'll be more careful this time. ;)

message 45: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments Lol yah....

message 46: by Nita (new)

Nita Pan (nitapanwrites) | 149 comments I lent Splintered to a friend... I'm suffering withdrawal guys!

message 47: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments I know. But whenever that happens she fixes it and I couldn't tell it happened. She is so careful but she was on the bus and on a bump it ripped. But she thought I was going to be so mad. I just told her to fix it. She did. ;)

message 48: by Nita (new)

Nita Pan (nitapanwrites) | 149 comments @ Anjo Good friends.

message 49: by Anjo (new)

Anjo (anjolina_) | 115 comments I know..............I just started to read Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll....

message 50: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Princessa (thedarklingsdarling) | 599 comments I have already read it in 3 languages... :D

« previous 1