The YA Dystopian Book Club discussion

In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)
This topic is about In the Afterlight
Past Group Reads > In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds #3)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments This thread is to discuss In the Afterlight! Please use spoiler tags so that everyone who hasn't finished it yet doesn't get spoiled!!

Thanks!

Andrea: BookStoreFinds (bookstorefinds) | 27 comments I can not wait for this! 1 more day!

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments Anyone read this yet?? My library still doesn't have it in and I'm getting annoyed!!

Madi Yeah I read it about a week ago! Define you not as good as the first or second books... Too much teenage angst/ ruby Liam drama and was slow in the beginning. Buuut I still liked it :)

Andrea: BookStoreFinds (bookstorefinds) | 27 comments I read it! Loved it!

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 525 comments I read it Nd.loved.it!!!!!

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 525 comments sorry jess, that sucks. if u lived close by I would def let u borrow mine :)

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) Jessica wrote: "Anyone read this yet?? My library still doesn't have it in and I'm getting annoyed!!"

Does your library have interlibrary loan? It lets you have a book shipped from another library to your library, so you can read it.

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisawieldswords) | 2 comments Most libraries will also accept book requests and sometimes order the book for you. Then you get put on the top of the list and they will let you know when it comes in. Just ask at the checkout.

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments Great ideas guys! I know my library does those sorts of things, but I always forget when there's a book I want!!

Jessica Folded Between the Pages of Books (jessilovesbooks) | 364 comments Finally got my hands on it! About halfway through and loving it so far!

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 525 comments Yay!!

Eleanor (nranin) | 1 comments Just finished it! :D Didn't want it to end.

message 15: by Ash (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ash d (ashd_) | 9 comments This series exceeded my expectations tenfold. I am SOOO sad it is over. Talk of a movie around 2016 I've read...

Going to post a review on goodreads as soon as possible. I highly recommend this series to anyone who is on the fence about reading it. It really is FANTASTIC.

‘Not only can i ride darlin…but i can give you a few pointers.’