1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Lunic Charm and Jesse?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) ah sure, but what to rp?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) okay~ MxM or MxF

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) I prefer to be the girl

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) kay so what is the plot?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) sure why not

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) integrate it.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Not at all

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mayrie was in her room in the tower of the castle, sketching the night sky from the window seat. A soft yawn escaped her mouth as she finished the moon. She set down her sketch pad as she went to her closet to change into her nightgown before slipping under the covers. The warmth enveloped her as she started to fall asleep.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mayrie's eyes blinked softly while opening to the soft sound of movement against the stone. She sat up slowly to see what it was, wondering if it was the wind again. Her eyes looked at the window and widened as she saw a dark figure. That was definitely not the wind.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mayrie looked at the figure moving closer to her in the darkness. Quiet? He wanted her to be quiet? Like she wanted to be babied by the guards. No, not when she had a dagger under her pillow. She had grabbed it upon sitting up and kept it hidden until he got closer.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mayrie leered at the man who came for her and clutched the dagger before he took that final step. The gears in her head turned and went for the attack, hitting the man in the shoulder. In the dim light of the moon, she saw him start to bleed and knew her error. She was out of surprises and was now too close to the man. She pushed away from him, feeling like it was too late to move away.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mayrie flinched as she was caught about her shoulders by the man. Her glared burned into him as struggled in his grasp. She pushed and hit him as she tried to escape the man.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mayrie looked at him and gasped as she was slung over his shoulder. Her voice came out hushed. "If you're going to kidnap me, at least take my cloak." Her anger could be easily heard in her hushed tone.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She looked to her woredrobe and then to the man with a raised eyebrow.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mayrie looked at the man as he came closer to her and waited.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mayrie huffed as she was picked up. when they past her sketchpad, she picked it up and held onto it tightly.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mayrie held onto her sketchbook as she was lugged about before huffing out a breath as she was set on the saddle of the horse, not too gently.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Once on the ground and feet untied, Mayrie focused on unbinding her hands to draw with. She found the small blade she used to sharpen her pencils and cut the ropes. Once free of all bonds she started to draw.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mayrie heard the man walk back and just ignored him as she continued sketching the moonlit clearing in front of her. When he spoke she turned to him. "I use a small blade to sharpen my pencils." She said not showing it to him. "Do you really thing I'm dumb enough to think I can out run a horse." She said as blantly looked at him.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "It's a nightgown." She stated in a monotone voice as she continued drawing. "It's not ment to be seen by anyone but me and my mother." She looked down to the dress at her feet and shrugged. She wasn't a stickler for fashion so the clothes were fine, she just didn't want to change in front of the man.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) she rolled her eyes and started to change into the gown given to her. She folded the nightgown and slipped into the normal clothes. she looked at the man when she was finished tilted her head. "Finished."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She wrapped her cloak around herself, before sitting down against to draw.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "No way in hell." Mayrie stated as she continues to draw. "Besides the rope I cut from wrist, I don't use it for anything other than sharpening my pencils." She stated as she held up the finished drawing of the meadow they were in.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Hell no." She stated as he glared at him. "It's not like I'm going to use it against you or give it to someone." she rolled her eyes and laid on the grass wrapped in the cocoon of her cloak, hugging her sketchbook to her chest. She closed here eyes and started to fall asleep.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) In the morning, Mayrie was up and about before the captain was. She feed the horse and started to cook some of the food from the bag. The rich smell filled her nose as it rose from the pot.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "And you were expecting me to run like a scared girl afraid for her life?" She scoffed and looked down at the breakfast she made. "Breakfast is done." She muttered as she a bowl for herself.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "He's been fed." She said as she started to eat.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "No." She stated as she finished her bowl and set it aside before looking up at the man. "If I did, then I would be long gone." She stated bluntly as she opened her sketch book to look through her drawings.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mayrie just shrugged and flipped to a new page to draw something new as the man ate. Cooking was one of the things her and her mother would do together so it was easy for her to cook something simple like that.