Dystopia Land discussion

Unworthy
This topic is about Unworthy
R4R > R4R - Unworthy

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joanne Armstrong (joarmstrong) | 6 comments I am looking for reviewers for my new teen dystopian, Unworthy. So far I have received good comments on Amazon, Goodreads and on Smashwords. Please let me know if you are interested in discovering something new! Blurb:
Nearly two hundred years after a killer disease swept the planet, an island nation continues its isolated survival due to the ruthless dedication of the military. The laws and culture of the country are based on the survival of the fittest, distrust of disease, and control of the general population.
Marked at birth as “Unworthy” to be raised, a young woman questions the necessity for the cruel practice, so many years after the Isolation was declared. She embarks on a journey which will uncover truths about her past and about her society which she could never have imagined.

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 16 comments I would be interested in reading and reviewing Unworthy.

Please send the mobi version to
justinandjakesmom@yahoo.ca

I post reviews on Goodreads, Amazon and on my blog at amiesbookreviews.wordpress.com

Thanks

AuroraBlaze | 9 comments Here is a link to my review.

Joanne Armstrong (joarmstrong) | 6 comments Thanks Tuxedotwig! I really enjoyed reading your review, and am pleased that you liked the book. I will definitely let you know when the next book is ready to be reviewed. Jo

AuroraBlaze | 9 comments Awesome, I'm looking forwards to reading the next one :)

Barb McKinley (36021416-barbmckinley) | 1 comments I would love to review your book. Please tell me where you would like the reviews to appear.

Barbaramckinley@gmail.com please send a mobi file. Thanks

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 16 comments I absolutely LOVED this book. I gave it a 5 star review.

After I posted my review I found out some additional information which impressed me even more. This book was edited by the author and she did a professional job.

You can view my review on my blog at:
https://amiesbookreviews.wordpress.co...

This book is very much worth reading!

Joanne Armstrong (joarmstrong) | 6 comments Oh you are a hunny Amie! Thanks :-) Your message has made my day.

Joanne Armstrong (joarmstrong) | 6 comments Barb wrote: "I would love to review your book. Please tell me where you would like the reviews to appear.

Barbaramckinley@gmail.com please send a mobi file. Thanks"

HI Barb, I have sent you a mobi. :-) Amazon and Goodreads would be my two top sites please.

message 10: by Kaye (new)

Kaye | 14 comments Can I have a copy too please. EPub

Joanne Armstrong (joarmstrong) | 6 comments Sure thing Karona, I will email it through. :-)