Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Ronnie and Niran

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 18 comments ok can we do a like mythological one

message 2: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments I love that :)
So like Greek gods?

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 18 comments YES! :) Can i be a satyr

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 18 comments i was thinking we could do a satyr/demigod romance

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 18 comments is that ok

message 6: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments What's a satyr?

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 18 comments you know that a half man half goat creature the top halves human the bottom halves goat legs

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 18 comments do you know what a demigod is?

message 9: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Oh and yeah, I know what a Demi god is, half human half god.

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 18 comments ok so how about a demigod/demigod romance

message 11: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments Cool :) who's the male and who's the female?

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 18 comments which do you prefer?

message 13: by Niran (new)

Niran | 1792 comments I prefer playing the female

Torchwood fanatic {My legs are dangling off the edge... }  | 18 comments alright one sec.