Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Ms Waddles & єѕѕιє

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Here we go c: Is there anything you want in paticular ?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments All I can think of is:
Romance [ Cause who doesn't love it? cx and I adore romance and even sappy stories ]
Something with either addiction, arguing, or drama like that
Doubles is fine to make it fair if you want to do that?
I'm thinking maybe realistic or fantasy based or even anime because I do adore that to but our own anime version :s

message 3: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments I love anime! ^.^ And I do tend to be a helpless romantic. I wouldn't mind fantasy, I feel that it will allow us to have more twist and turns. I definetly like drama and I haven't done doubles in a while. I've kinda been stuck with the male my past few rps so if we could do doubles I would love that.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay than doubles it is! ^~^ Let's maybe do anime fantasy? Or what would you like to do?

message 5: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments That sounds wonderful! How about a forbidden love kinda thing too. That'd be cute (>•.•)>

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments OML YESH! I was thinking that entirely. Demon and witch? :3 Or Fairy and Elf? There are others but eh I don't know what to think of.

message 7: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Demon and witch! OMGG YASS! How about the other doubles? Will they be like the best friends?

message 8: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Oct 26, 2014 03:09PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments YESH! :3 I love best friends for the other one. So both anime forbidden right?

message 9: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Right! And the best friends? Will they be demon and witches too or will one of them be mortal? I was thinking the demons best friend could be a demon and the witches best friend could be a human and they too can fall in love and stuffs •.•

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I love that idea a lot :o

message 11: by essïe (new)

essïe | 1053 comments Hehe mmkay, should we make charries?