Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > Please add page numbers and description

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by PJ (new)

PJ (askpatti) | 114 comments 209 pages

Norah's back, and in her most exciting case to date! In a novel that compellingly mirrors so much of today's crime in New York, Sgt. Nora Mulcahaney is faced with a series of wanton acts of terror and violence that seem to bear no relationship to one another until they point to the Dowd School, a prestigious private high school in Manhattan whose students come from wealthy and not-so-wealthy families. But how could a series of murders in Belmode Towers apartment complex...

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments And the book would be ...? ;-)

message 3: by PJ (new)

PJ (askpatti) | 114 comments Haha It didn't go through. I think I used the drop down that time. I'm still trying to figure all this out. LOL

The Children's Zoo by Lillian O'Donnell.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Description added, but Amazon and Worldcat both say 221 pages -?

message 5: by PJ (new)

PJ (askpatti) | 114 comments Hmm. I have a hardback copy with that yellow jacket. The jacket says Putnam on it. It doesn't have an ISBN in the book.

It's copyrighted 1981. It says it was published simultaneously in Canada by Academic Press Canada Limited, Toronto. Then under that it says "Printed in the United States of America.

The page numbering stops on 209. There's a blank page. A half of page with text. (an article about violent teens) and then 7 blank pages. That still wouldn't add up to 221. ????