#72HourReadathon discussion

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (itsjustmesamantha) You can use this space to share what you plan to read during the read-a-thon or, if you've made a video about it, you can share the link to it here instead!

message 2: by Yaëlle (new)

Yaëlle (livelovereadx) I want to finish Mockingjay again, it's a reread. And if I have some time left, I'll probably start To Kill a Mockingbird, which I need to read for school.

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine | 8 comments On my list is The Story of Zahra for my lit class, and maybe The Boy Who Drew Monsters and The Sweetest Dark if I have time!

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo Lisa (jolisa) | 12 comments I am just 3 chapters into The Shining, so I will be finishing that first.. Next, I will be reading We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves.. Finally, I will be starting an Alice Walker marathon beginning with a re-read of The Color Purple! I am really excited!!

message 5: by Dais Daily (new)

Dais Daily (daisdaily) | 1 comments I've recently bought the first two books in both Th Darkest Minds series and the Mara Dyer series. I really want to start one? Anyone want to choose which one I should read first for me? Choosing seems like impossible task :)
This is just what I needed to get me out of my reading slump.

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine | 8 comments Dais Daily wrote: "I've recently bought the first two books in both Th Darkest Minds series and the Mara Dyer series. I really want to start one? Anyone want to choose which one I should read first for me? Choosing s..."

Oh, my, god. You have to read the Mara Dyer series! It's literally one of my absolute favourites in terms of teen fiction!

message 7: by Aileen (new)

Aileen I will try to finish The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict, which I have already started as well as another book that I haven't decided yet, but will be one of these: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, The Twistrose Key, Isla and the Happily Ever After and Throne of Glass/Crown of Midnight.

message 8: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (ivmcan) | 4 comments Mod
Hey guys! I just posted a video TBR over on IvAnReads. Here's a link if you're curious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3rcX...

message 9: by Jo (new)

Jo Lisa (jolisa) | 12 comments I posted a little earlier, but decided to go ahead and do a TBR video for the Read-a-Thon! I can't wait to see what everyone else is reading as well!!
http://youtu.be/KJqmCYr5eis

message 10: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (blondiesbooks) | 2 comments Mod
I made a tbr video if you want to check it out :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUp4O...

Alex (Pucksandpaperbacks) (pucksandpaperbacks) I have The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - these two I am currently reading but need to finish them!! & if I can get to it, Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler. I have no time to make a video, but I am posting on my blog! pucksandpaperbacks.wordpress.com

message 12: by Kaojoua (new)

Kaojoua (juniebooks) I started Blood of Olympus today, so I will definitely be finishing that. And maybe Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini, Radiant by Christina Daley, and Strike by D.J. MacHale. Super ambitious, but these are books I really want to get through. >.<

message 13: by Jacquie (new)

Jacquie Fortin (jacquie_fortin) I don't have a lot of time that I can commit to the read-a-thon, but I'd really like to finish Frankenstein if I can.

message 14: by Asmos (new)

Asmos | 4 comments I'm going to finish the last 100 or something pages of Partials by Dan Wells and than I will move on to Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch, the second book in the Gentleman Bastard series. The German edition I'm reading has over 900 pages, so I don't think I will have time for a third book in this read-a-thon ^^