1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Songbird &Akela

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Hi hi hmm so supernatural? Or have any other ideas?

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Wait! I have an idea do you know the movie nightmare before Christmas?

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments XD maybe we could do that were it stopped in the movie so we could just start with them on the snowy hill.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments XD I play Sally? :)

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments Sure but you should start.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Ok. :)

Sally looks up at Jack and then looks around them. "It's snowing." she whispers.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Ya it is. " Jack relpy.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally smiles and rests her head on his chest. She couldn't be happier she had dreamt about this day.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments He hugged her tightly.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally sighs happily, "You know I've always dreamt of this day." she whispers.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "You have?" he asked still smiling.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments She nodded, and smiled. "I was afraid I would loose you." she said looking down.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Well now you have me and im not going anywhere." he said.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally smiled, and wrapped her arms around him bringing her lips up to his mouth. As the snow around them slowly died down there could be heard cheers from the town.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments He smiled and wrapped his arms gently around her waist.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally smiled as she heard a faint bark off into the distance. It came into view of a ghost dog with a bright nose.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Zero." Jack called happily.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally looked at the dog, and smiled. "Well hello there." she said sweetly, and laughed softly watching Zero circle around her.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Zero this is sally, Sally this is zero." He patted Zeros head.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Zero barks happily, and circles her again. Sally chuckles again. "It's nice go meet you Zero." she says.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments Jack smiled at the two.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally smiled at him, and then far off in the town she heard a bell. She sighed, and looked at him, "You should get back to the town." she said.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Yes. Will you come with me?"

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally smiled, and nodded. "Yes." she said, and grabbed his hand. Her hands were smaller compared to his, but she didn't mind.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Good." he wound his finger with hers he loved that her hands where so small.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Good." he wound his fingers with hers he loved that her hands where so small.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally smiled and laid her head on his shoulder as she started to walk back to the town.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments He walked with her Zero following them both.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments They got to the town once someone noticed everyone noticed. Sally looked upon the them, and smiled softly. Everyone asked him what they would do for next halloween already.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Right now i don know but we have 374 days to plan lets not rush things." He tols the towns people.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments ((I can't remember the one who made Sally did he die?))

Sally shook her head they were always so eager to start planning halloween early. All she wanted to do was explore and get out more.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments ((I dont remember.))
He smiled to as people swarmed him with questions.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments ((Can he be alive? I think it could add some drama ;) ))

Sally sighed and looked at her hands. Everyone was asking question after question. She loved halloween, but this was to much.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments ((Ya lets keep him alive.))

He squezzed her hand gently.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments ((Ok))

Sally smiled at him, and then looked up at her home as she saw a figure appear in the windos.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments Jack followed her gaze and pulled her close seeing what she was looking at.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally felt a tug in her to go to him. She looked up at Jack, "I have to go to him." she said.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Do you want me to go with you?" Jack asked conserned

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally looked at him, and shook her head. "I don't want you to get hurt." she said.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally looked at him, and shook her head. "I don't want you to get hurt." she said.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Well i dont want you to get hurt." He protested.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally huffed, "I'll be fine besides they need you." she said.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Fine." He placed his hands on her cheeks. "But hurry back."

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally nodded, and went up to the home. Once inside the professor came over to her.

((Can you play him just for this little time?))

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Well look what the cat dragged in."

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 1421 comments Sally huffed, "Well hello to you too." she said walking toward the kitchen.

Akela {Professional Fangirl & and totally Bi} (Killer2016) | 2285 comments "Don't walk away from me." He rolled after her.

« previous 1 3 4