♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

Group Read: Series > The Selection Series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (last edited Oct 26, 2014 10:34AM) (new)

Diana (Geminic) | 32 comments

Who thinks this series was the bomb? It was so GOOD. The whole time I chanted, " GO AMERICA! RUN TO MAXON! ♡" And, when Maxon got too close to another girl, I'd say, "No, NOOOOO!" In the most dramatic way possible. Now, there's a 4th Book with their Child's Selection called, "The Heir". *-*! Fan girls start squealing, NOW!!!

message 2: by Cg (new)

Cg Ting (cgting) UGGGGGGH. SAME!! I sometimes hate how selfish/indecisive girls get in books. Like how she was with Aspen and Maxon. I mean. Come on. Seriously. JUST FUCKING PICK ONE! But she did, although it took sometime. And i don't know but I'm kind of iffy about The Heir. I'm scared. I'm thinking that it might now meet my expectations or just be like a complete retelling of the first three books with minor changes. Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait and see!

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana (Geminic) | 32 comments If you read the description, it's going to be in the position of their daughter which means.... A HOT SELECTION OF GUYS. Which, I think will be much muuuuch different since America was actually IN the selection, and their daughter gets to pick, and I'm sure she's not like Maxon, a GUY, who pretty much made out with every girl there. Now, Who shall she choose? >:3

message 4: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
There is going to be another book? WHAAAAAAAA???????? OMG I didn't know that?!?!?!? Gaaahh....thanks for telling me this ^_^

As for the series, it's amazing! Superb story, lovely characters and great writing!

message 5: by Shenna (new)

Shenna Ramos OMG.. I love this book!! So excited for The Heir. It's actually nice that it's a girl who gets to choose over a couple of handsome guys. I'm also curious about the twins. Is there kind of like conflict between the two about the crown?

message 6: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Wester I have to agree... I loved this trilogy! The best news is that the author has decided to write another book, so it'll be a trilogy no more! I "sadly" have preordered it! :)

message 7: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Wester Cg wrote: "UGGGGGGH. SAME!! I sometimes hate how selfish/indecisive girls get in books. Like how she was with Aspen and Maxon. I mean. Come on. Seriously. JUST FUCKING PICK ONE! But she did, although it took ..."

Fingers crossed... :)

Just another Fangirl (fangirl4ever101) | 48 comments has anyone read the heir yet??

message 9: by Sera (new)

Sera | 71 comments Even though I wasn't a huge fan of America's wishy washy ways, this series definately kept me interested the whole time I read them all in a day and and half I just had to know what was going to happen.

message 10: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Anyone done with The Heir? reviews are okay-ish.