Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Magnolia (Magnolia Branch, #1)
This topic is about Magnolia
❤ ARCHIVES > #43 Magnolia by Kristi Cook

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erika | 9482 comments This thread is to discuss Magnolia.

message 2: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat L (k4atk4) | 231 comments I started yesterday and read about 20% of the book. Anyone reading now, to discuss the book along with me?

Erika | 9482 comments I am reading it now, just started...can't wait to discuss

Erika | 9482 comments I finished!!! Jemma at first well let me be honest for awhile she got on my nerves!!!!!

message 5: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat L (k4atk4) | 231 comments Erika wrote: "I finished!!! Jemma at first well let me be honest for awhile she got on my nerves!!!!!"

You read too fast! I didn't even get the chance to continue yet!!! :)

Susan I haven't started yet.......

Erika | 9482 comments That's okay, I'm ready to discuss as you guys read.

Cinthia (cinthiah) Erika wrote: "I finished!!! Jemma at first well let me be honest for awhile she got on my nerves!!!!!"
Me too! :)

Erika | 9482 comments What about Ryder? I liked him from the beginning

Susan Okay one hundred pages in and Ryder is my new book boyfriend!! Back off ladies!!!

Cinthia (cinthiah) I loved Ryder from the beginning too. He was always looking out for Jemma even when she wasn't nice to him.

Susan Step back from the book Cinthia..........I called him already! Lol

Erika | 9482 comments Isn't he awesome??? I loved him right away. Jemma's a big dummy!

Erika | 9482 comments Susan wrote: "Step back from the book Cinthia..........I called him already! Lol"

I feel like since I finished first, I get dibs lol

Susan Sorry slowpoke........you didn't lay claim to him!! Mine mine mine!!! Lol

message 16: by Erika (last edited Oct 31, 2014 03:28PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Erika | 9482 comments I guess I have no choice (:-p)

Susan And there you go! Lol

Erika | 9482 comments It gets ugly when book boyfriends are involved!!

Susan Hahaha!!

Susan OMG I finished! I just love Ryder.........why didn't I have a Ryder growing up?? I wanted to smack Jemma!! Seriously? You have a hot sweet guy like that and she's wasting her time with Patrick???

Erika | 9482 comments Exactly, I felt like if she would of just communicated things could of been so much better!!!!