Coffee & Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > November 2014: Announced Pairings, Choices & Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Patrick (apatrick12211) Announced Pairings!!

**Please double check your name in where you said "I'm in!" To ensure you have the right number, and please double check your partner. We had a few people with the same name, so just check to be sure! :)

(M= message, so if you're paired up w M1, that means whoever wrote in message 1 would be the person you're paired with)

If anyone is unfortunately missing a buddy, or cannot get a hold of their buddy, please let us know here and I will happily pair you up, or will add you to another group!

Please try to contact your partner this week to choose your book. You can choose books for each other, or decide to read the same one. Choose the books, and announce what book you and your new buddy are reading for this month!

I highly encourage you to come back to this thread after completing the book to tell us your thoughts! Tell us what you thought- what you liked/didn't like about the book. I'd love to grow my TBR list and I'm sure others do as well. Happy reading!

M2: Zara - M30: Alisha
M38: Kat - M9: Jennifer
M44: Deb- M52: Sue-Mick
M3: Dewlanna- M37: Allison
M5: Kathryn- M49: Jessica
M6: Teodora- M8: Alex
M22: Christi- M53: Isobel
M33: Maria Jose- M46: Julianna
M7: Karin- M18: Jessica
M19: Lauren- M24: Clare
M28: Suzanne- M42: Holly
M51: Demetra- M45: Andrea
M17: Sonya- M25: Prabodh
M27: Enuffkids- M43: Nina
M10: Angel- M13: Alina
M34: Tonya - M54: Juddie
M11: Mayia- M16: Gaby
M20: Rachel - M31: Noor
M35: Maurice- M36: Christine
M39: Meri-Kate - M50: Alycia
M12: Marchutchens- M15: Carys
M26: Kirsty- M14: Jody
M23: Sarah- M40: Orsongard
M57: Samantha- M41: Ashley
M29: Athena (Shardbearer) - M32: Holly

message 2: by Karin (new)

Karin (karindem55) Jessica and I will be reading The Impossible Knife of Memory

message 3: by Alycia (new)

Alycia (bookhound18) | 18 comments Meri-Kate and I will be reading The Young Elites

message 4: by Deb (new)

Deb (debgiggs) | 26 comments I sent a message to my "Book Buddy" earlier this evening. Just waiting to hear back from her. :)

message 5: by Deb (new)

Deb (debgiggs) | 26 comments My "Book Buddy" got back to me and we've been messaging each other since last night I believe we've decided to read "Me Before You" - by Jojo Moyes. Can't wait. :)

message 6: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Patrick (apatrick12211) Deb wrote: "My "Book Buddy" got back to me and we've been messaging each other since last night I believe we've decided to read "Me Before You" - by Jojo Moyes. Can't wait. :)"

Thats a wonderful book!!!!

message 7: by Liz (new)

Liz Nina and I will be reading The Storyteller!

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Noor and I are reading I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak.

message 9: by ZaraS (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer Alissa,

I still haven't heard from pair. Do I need to worry yet?

message 10: by Demetra (last edited Oct 28, 2014 02:26PM) (new)

Demetra (dedra_de) | 80 comments Andrea and I will be reading The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time It's a book that both of us have had on our shelves for a while!

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

message 11: by Alissa (new)

Alissa Patrick (apatrick12211) I usually will give people the benefit of the doubt until the end of the month- some people dont check Goodreads everyday.

if people still havent heard anything from their partner by this weekend, please let me know! ;-)

message 12: by Tanner (new)

Tanner Legasse | 2 comments I'm looking for a partner. If anyone is still around:)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.