YA ~Just For Fun!~ discussion

Introductions

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 18 comments Mod
So I hope this is okay for me to do this. Hi I'm Once Upon A Time. I love a lot of different types of books. So yeah.

message 2: by Cheyenne (new)

Hi Max who is the mod. I love fantasy

message 3: by Cheyenne (last edited Oct 25, 2014 03:21PM) (new)

I love the Lux series and the Shadowhunter Chronicles I haven't start the The 5th Wave yet. I love the Throne of Glass, Lunar Chronicles, PPJ, HOO, and so much more.

message 4: by Cheyenne (new)

I know I love it.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess Hey, I'm jess. I love YA books. Mostly fantasy & romance. Some of my favorite books are the Blood of Eden series, Bloodlines series, Bloody Jack series, & the Infernal Devices series.

message 6: by Cheyenne (new)

Jess♥ wrote: "Hey, I'm jess. I love YA books. Mostly fantasy & romance. Some of my favorite books are the Blood of Eden series, Bloodlines series, Bloody Jack series, & the Infernal Devices series."

Hi and welcome to the group :)

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie Hello everyone, I'm Katie. The books I like to read are mostly YA Fantasy and Contemporary. I'd say some of my favourite series are Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, The Mortal Instruments and Anon. Looking forward to this book group :D

message 8: by Cheyenne (new)

Katie wrote: "Hello everyone, I'm Katie. The books I like to read are mostly YA Fantasy and Contemporary. I'd say some of my favourite series are Vampire Academy, Bloodlines, The Mortal Instruments and Anon. Loo..."

Hi and welcome

These Violent Delights (Robin) Thanks so much for the invite to this group! Can't wait to chat with all of you! I love Tiger's and books :)

message 10: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott Hi everyone! I like fantasy books and historical fiction mostly, but I read pretty much anything :)

message 11: by Maeve (new)

Maeve (echocinderella) Hey Im Anna!

message 12: by Cheyenne (new)

Hi and welcome all new members

message 13: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 7 comments Hello, I am Caitlin and I am excited to discuss some of my favorite books from my favorite genre. I mostly read fiction...wether it is science fiction or fantasy...but not historical fiction.