Promote Your Self-Published Book discussion

Author links and sites > Looking for authors to interview!

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Bradshaw | 4 comments Hi Christy,
I'd love to be interviewed - my email is lauren.bradshaw@uqconnect.edu.au :)

message 2: by Quoleena (last edited Dec 18, 2014 01:48PM) (new)

Quoleena Sbrocca (qjsbrocca) Hi Christy,

I'd love to chat with you about this!

Happy Reading,

Quoleena Sbrocca
The Crossing Hour
sbroccaphotography@gmail.com

message 3: by John (new)

John Noel | 1 comments Feel free to email me at johnnoelbooks@gmail.com

message 4: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Rulebreaker | 6 comments Christy wrote: "Hello folks, I am a literary associate for an author website called You Read It Here First, a fun feature of indie and established writers who are interviewed by myself or the one and only Christin..."

If you are interviewing poets too, feel free to send me and e-mail at: kristy.rulebreaker@gmail.com

message 5: by Nate (new)

Nate Fleming (natefleming) | 9 comments Hi, would be happy to discuss this. Nate Fleming - info@thimblerigsark.com.

Cheers!

message 6: by Amanda (last edited Mar 28, 2015 11:11PM) (new)

Amanda Cale (abc13) | 3 comments Wow, this would be cool! My email address is amanda.b.cale@gmail.com.

message 7: by Kaye (new)

Kaye Pascal I would be interested. Kayepascal29@gmail.com

message 8: by EJ (new)

EJ Fisch (ejfisch) | 3 comments This is great! You can reach me at ejfisch930@gmail.com

message 9: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Drezon (goodreadscomdebby_carroll) | 3 comments Sounds like it would be fun. My email is dcc120652@gmail.com. My book is Tales From the Family Crypt and I would be happy to talk about the bizarre things that happened. I think, because it's true, it would be very interesting listening! Thanks, Debby Carroll

message 10: by D.M. (new)

D.M. Kirtaime (dmkirtaime) | 4 comments Hi Christy, I would love to join in and talk about The Perennial Migration. My email is dmkirtaime@gmail.com Yours, Dominik

message 11: by Ishtar (last edited Apr 01, 2015 10:01AM) (new)

Ishtar Watson (emberofanewworld) | 6 comments Hello!

I've love to be interviewed. I too run a website and I am always looking for new contents, so I know the feeling...

Tom@EmberofaNewWorld.com
OR
TOm@Anti-Proton.com

My book is a historical fiction set in early Neolithic Europe, 7500 years ago! A coming of age story, Ember of a New World.
Ember of a New World by Tom Watson
Ember of a New World

message 12: by J.P. (new)

J.P. Hall (author_JP_Hall) | 4 comments name is J.P.Hall I would love to do an interview with you

GKproductionllc@gmail.com

My Book Big Boy Pond: A Solomon Black Novel is climbing fast in the Kindle store

message 13: by A.E. (new)

A.E. Hellstorm (aehellstorm) | 6 comments Hi Christy! Of course. Just like everyone else, I'd like to get my name out. :-) I recently (this month) published a lovecraftian horror novel, 'In the Hands of the Unknown', and am currently writing on the sequel. My email is www.hellhag.productions@gmail.com, and my website is www.hellhag.productions.com. Hope for a positive answer. :-) Have a great day.

message 14: by Robin (new)

Robin Field (SmithField) | 2 comments Hello there! If you still need interviews from authors I would gladly do one as well :) My email is rsmith21411@gmail.com and my debut self published novel is Drow of Darkness which is a young adult, urban fantasy about elves.

message 15: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (victoriaclapton) | 5 comments Hi there! I'm not sure if you are still looking for authors, but I'd love to be included. My email is victoriaclapton@live.com. I would love to talk about Awaken. This is the first book in the trilogy, The Priestess and the Warrior. Thanks!

message 16: by John (new)

John Lyes | 4 comments Greetings Christy, I am a long time writer (screenwriter, poet, lyricist, comic strip creator, artist...) feel free to drop me a line.

John

qwijebo@hotmail.com

message 17: by Prex (new)

Prex Ybasco (prexybasco) | 3 comments I'd love to be considered. I have just published my YA novel "To Be Continued" . You can reach me through sardonicster@gmail.com

message 18: by Scott (new)

Scott Hale (goodreadscomscotthalebooks) | 2 comments I'd be more than happy to be interviewed! I just released my first novel, the first in a new fantasy-horror series entitled The Bones of the Earth

You can reach me at blackoccultmacabreproductions@gmail.com

message 19: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Bryce Hey! You are more than welcome to contact me. I just released my debut novel, She Sees Metaphors last month. It's a magical realism novel about a young woman who literally sees the world in metaphors

My email is: BryceDavidSalazar@gmail.com

You can also contact me here.

A link to my Amazon page:

http://www.amazon.com/Bryce-David-Sal...

message 20: by Prex (new)

Prex Ybasco (prexybasco) | 3 comments Bryce wrote: "Hey! You are more than welcome to contact me. I just released my debut novel, She Sees Metaphors last month. It's a magical realism novel about a young woman who literally sees the world in metapho..."

Your story sounds interesting. Do you have a Kindle version of this?

message 21: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Bryce Prex wrote: "Bryce wrote: "Hey! You are more than welcome to contact me. I just released my debut novel, She Sees Metaphors last month. It's a magical realism novel about a young woman who literally sees the wo..."

Yes, I do. If you search for it on Amazon you'll find it. I'm also pretty liberal with handing out PDF files, if you feel like saving a few bucks.

message 22: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Rhodes | 1 comments Nature's Hiding Places: A Coloring Book for Adults

Please contact me, I am trying to promote my new coloring book for adults.

message 23: by Nicole (last edited Aug 02, 2015 04:08PM) (new)

Nicole Woolaston (nicole_e_woolaston) | 7 comments Hi there! I would love to be interviewed. My latest book is titled, "Our Lady of Righteous Rage". It's available on Amazon, and bn.com. On Amazon, its available as a paperback, and its available for Kindle. Please feel free to email me: Nicole, woolent@hotmail.com Our Lady of Righteous Rage by Nicole E. Woolaston

message 24: by Lillah (new)

Lillah Lawson | 3 comments I'm happy to be interviewed as well.

My book, Aroha, was released last month. It is the story of a young woman named Miranda who finds herself locked in the cycle of abuse, halfway across the world in what should be paradise. It is the story of her journey towards finding strength, redeeming herself in her own eyes, and making it back home.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Feel free to PM me via Goodreads or email me at LillahLawsonauthor@gmail.com.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to be interviewed, my name's Vanshika, I am 16 and I am publishing a YA novel. My email is - Vanshika.prusty@gmail.com

message 26: by Charlene (new)

Charlene Moncrief | 4 comments I'd love to be interviewed! Feel free to contact me via Goodreads or my website: www.charlenemoncrief.com

Thanks!

message 27: by Abby (new)

Abby Rosmarin (_abbyrose) | 1 comments Hi there! I would love to be interviewed! My email is abigailrosmarin (at) gmail (dot) com. My book Chick Lit (And Other Formulas for Life) is coming out in a few weeks and I'm excited to help spread the world and let readers get to learn a little more about me! =)

message 28: by Thurston (new)

Thurston Bassett | 6 comments Hey, being interviewed sounds great. I have just released the first of about five books I've written and I am currently looking for ways to promote my book and the indie publishing company, Kalamity Press. So far my fellow author Ben Langdon and I are the the only authors under this publishing name, but we are trying to get Australian regional authors on the map and promote literacy in the high school where we both work. My email is trbassett@live.com

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Steele (theredheads) | 1 comments If you're still doing interviews, I've got a great alphabet book I'd love to share with you! It's called The Shoephabet. Creative illustrations, bouncy rhymes. My email is theredheads@gmail.com.

(It's available through the link below.)
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/TheRedhe...

message 30: by Louis (new)

Louis A. (louisaaffortunato) | 2 comments I'd love the opportunity to be interviewed as well. Feel free to message or email me: laffort84@aol.com
Thanks.

message 31: by Julie (last edited Nov 04, 2015 06:21AM) (new)

Julie Tulba Hello,

Not sure if this post is still current but I would also love to be interviewed. My email is theredheadedtraveler@gmail.com

I published my first ever book last May-Full Circle: Tales of Travel and Self-Discovery from Around the World Full Circle Tales of Travel and Self-Discovery from Around the World by Julie Tulba

It's a collection of short stories and each story takes place in a different location around the world. It's perfect for anyone who loves to travel or just has hardcore wanderlust :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

message 32: by Aika (new)

Aika Labe | 2 comments I'll do one, if this is still active.

email is aikalabe@aikalabe.com

message 33: by Matt (new)

Matt Muns | 2 comments Hi I would absolutely love the opportunity to be interviewed by you. I published my debut young adult novel, Unwanted, and will answer anything you want to know.

You can read it about it here: http://amzn.com/1518855970

My email is: theunwantedchronicles@gmail.com if interested.

message 34: by Matt (new)

Matt O'Grady | 2 comments Hello,

My background is in psychology and marketing. My experience becoming a disabled veteran lead me on a journey of self discovery, gratitude and healing. Now my mission is to help others find their unique path to happiness which led to me writing my first book, Living Gratitude: A Simple Path to Happiness. It tells the story of how my life changed over 20 years ago from one of deep depression and excruciating physical pain to a life of everyday joyful living.

Here is the link to my book : http://www.amazon.com/Living-Gratitud...

Hope to connect with you all
Matt