Editio Self-Publishing discussion

General > Looking for authors to interview!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy Campbell (christyacampbell) | 15 comments Hello folks, I am a literary associate for an author website called You Read It Here First, a fun feature of indie and established writers who are interviewed by myself or the one and only Christina Hamlett, a veteran of the screenwriting business. I'm also an indie author and was interviewed by Ms. Hamlett, hence enjoying the free publicity that came along with my feature. If you'd like to be interviewed please respond with your email address or private message preference and I'll send out the introductory email. You can browse around the website at http://fromtheauthors.wordpress.com/. Happy writing!

message 2: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Crowe (ellie2) | 7 comments Hi Christy -- I'd love to be interviewed. Here is my book link -- I write romantic suspense as Ellie Eden

http://www.amazon.com/Letting-Evil-In...

email me at elliecrowe1@gmail.com -- best wishes

message 3: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (goodreadscomuser_amarama) Hi Christy: The Stain has just been released, going up on Amazon/Create Space this week. The topic of karma, how we live and do we live again suffuses the pages of this novel.
I was initiated into Tibetan Buddhism by the top teachers, Kalu Rimpoche, Sakyapa, the Karmapa, among others, at a young age and studied and practiced. The book however has very little of formal meditation theory in it. It races with passion.
I have taught a western version of meditation for many years; in short I 'd love to be interviewed by you.
I have a show on our local radio program. Quid pro Quo? Would love to spread the word about your books.
Reach me at charlenej@rogers.com Let's talk!

message 4: by Jonathan-David (new)

Jonathan-David Jackson | 11 comments I'm interested. My email address is chaoswhistler2@gmail.com. You can see more about me and my books at jonathandavidjacksonwrites.com. Thanks. :)

message 5: by Ben (new)

Ben Adams (ben_adams) | 1 comments I would love to be interviewed. My first book is a contemporary fiction novel coming out in January 15. I blog about my author journey so far www.benadamsauthor.com. I can be contacted at benadamsauthor@sky.com

message 6: by Debra (new)

Debra Yuska (KeeperCoach) | 1 comments Christy wrote: "Hello folks, I am a literary associate for an author website called You Read It Here First, a fun feature of indie and established writers who are interviewed by myself or the one and only Christin..."

Hi Chrisy,
I welcome the opportunity to be interviewed about my recently published non-fiction book Is He a Keeper?: Savvy Gal Secrets to Spotting Mr. Wrong and Hooking Mr. Right (see www.IsHeaKeeper.com for more information). You can contact me at dyuska@IsHeaKeeper.com.

message 7: by Eva (new)

Eva Murray | 1 comments Hi Christy,

I'd be delighted! I'm the author of The Odyssey of Izzy and Something Came Over Me: Stories and am working on a coffee table book, We Rent: In San Francisco. I spoke about the latter on public radio KALW-X City Visions in the Bay Area. My email address is omahapotter@gmail.com.

Best,

Eva Murray

message 8: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Podgorski (leighpod) | 3 comments Hi Christy:
I would be delighted to be interviewed. I have five novels, numerous plays and screenplays and am currently working on my sixth novel. My email address is: leighpod@aol.com; web site: www.violethillsproductions.com. Right now I am running a promo on the third novel in my STONE QUEST series NEURI SHAPE-SHIFTER. Others in that series are: DESERT CHIMERA & GALLOWS ASCENDING. My other two novels include my debut THE WOMEN DEBROWSKA and OURAY'S PEAK.
I look forward to speaking with you further!