Sci-Fi, fantasy and speculative Indie Authors Review discussion

Promotions > Gateways - Historical Fantasy, Just Released!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian Gottheil Gateways by Brian Gottheil

"The book is a fantastic blend of war strategy, political relations, mystery, and magic. There is something for everyone here. ... There are enough twists in the plot to keep the reader on his or her toes. The characters are multidimensional and full of surprises.": Under the Oak Reviews

"This is exactly the kind of historically-inspired fantasy I enjoy the most. ... Excellent debut, and I'd love to read more.": Jamie Maltman

Gateways, the new novel by Brian Gottheil, has just been released! Get your copy here for only $3.99.

In the midst of a devastating war, pacifist politician Caryn Hallom finds herself trapped with a member of the enemy's royal family, and seizes on the opportunity to try to negotiate an end to the fighting. Little does she know that a new faction is about to enter the conflict, armed with a frightening magical weapon ... or that it will be led by the one person who knows the truth about her past.

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Maltman (jamiemaltman) | 156 comments Mod
As you can see, I was quoted as really enjoying it, but wanted to give my thumbs up here too. :)

Sci-Fi, fantasy and speculative Indie Authors...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Gateways (other topics)