Fans of Christian Romance discussion

The Governess (Huntington Saga, #1)
This topic is about The Governess
Historical Romance > I'd appreciate any reviews for a free copy of my novel.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ellise Weaver (weavere) | 1 comments I'm new to this group, and pretty much to any group here on Goodreads, so I don't know what I'm doing. So I'll just jump in. I would like to find a home on Goodreads for my clean, faith-based historical romance novels and am not quite sure how to go about it. I'm interested in finding readers who appreciate Christian values and romance, but with clean sizzle. I'd love to share my work with anyone who would like to read it and give a review on Amazon or here on Goodreads. I have free copies for those of you who need one, or if you'd like to support my efforts by purchasing your own copy, here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GYL3YFW.

Thanks!
Ellise C. Weaver

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (katididshedid) I would be happy to read and review your book, but I lost my job and I don't actually have the money to purchase it currently. I love Christian romance. One of my favorite authors is Lori Wick. I mostly read on my Kindle app on my computer, so I would like to take you up on your offer, if you can give me the book on Kindle. I'll even go you one better. If I really like your book and feel I will read it more than once, I will be happy to buy my own copy once I can afford it.

Jane | 1 comments Count me in :) I can read and review your books as well on Kindle.

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 7 comments i'm interested even though I've read several books with this idea/title (governess)