Wattpad discussion

Books and more > Need help finding a book!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arabella (last edited Oct 24, 2014 06:11PM) (new)

Arabella | 1 comments hey there!

i need help finding a book on wattpad that i read a while ago but cannot seem to find again because I can't recall the title..

It was about this girl (forgot her name) who got in a car accident and woke up giving birth in another woman's body. The woman who's body she is in was a bitch and cheated on her husband and was going to move to out of the country with the man she was having an affair with. Nobody believes her when she tells them she's another person, until she finds a newspaper article about her car accident. The husband begins to fall in love with his wife again and finds the newspaper clipping and he finally believes her. The girl finds out her boyfriend/fiance was doing bad business and believes he planned her car accident. She meets him again in her new body and tries to find out what happened to her. The boyfriend/fiance ends up kidnapping her because he's suspicious of her.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT, PLEASE REPLY OR COMMENT IF YOU KNOW THIS BOOK! :))

message 2: by Cozen (new)

Cozen | 24 comments I haven't read this one. But... There is a couple of things to try (had a few things I lost before).

1. You won't like because the author may have decided to self publish it and removed it completely off Wattpad. Or removed it because it wasn't good (but it sounds good enough so I highly doubt it). Either way, it's gone unless by some miracle you happened to have a copy (the temp stuff that gets stored just because you happened to have opened it and just read it. Temp data. Unfortunately, it won't be there after any updates).

2. If it has been only a 2-3 months ago, and you found it on a system with a history record, you might find the story there. Computer windows explorer history would be a great place to go and you can filter out for just Wattpad site you visited. Only down side is, is that it holds a very detailed account of every website page so the data information only is typically 2-3 months prior. Ipad also has a history option that you can look through for Safari. I can't speak for ipods or other devices similar to it but they may have that option as well.

3. This one actually is the best one, if you have the title or some times enough detail of the synopsis. Google it. Kitten Seduction was removed from Wattpad but still shows up in searches even after 4 years since it was last there.

Sorry I don't have the title answer for you. But I have experience in the time spent on researching previous information I came across a time or two. If I do come across it, I will be sure to check to see if you already found it.

message 3: by Jazmine (new)

Jazmine Bazaldua | 1 comments The book is Second Chances By lanixo.
Here's the link https://www.wattpad.com/story/1168146...

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo | 1 comments Cozen wrote: "I haven't read this one. But... There is a couple of things to try (had a few things I lost before).

1. You won't like because the author may have decided to self publish it and removed it comple..."

Do you have any search tips for finding a story via the app? my app shut down before I could save it and I can't remember the name off the book or the author

message 5: by Cozen (new)

Cozen | 24 comments Jo wrote: "Cozen wrote: "I haven't read this one. But... There is a couple of things to try (had a few things I lost before).

1. You won't like because the author may have decided to self publish it and rem..."

Firstly, the App for Goodreads isn't all that great. However, if your using the app on you ipad, you can check the history in Safari. It might be there. I don't have an iphone so I don't the features in that. It's a long shot but it could be there.

message 6: by Cozen (new)

Cozen | 24 comments Jo wrote: "Cozen wrote: "I haven't read this one. But... There is a couple of things to try (had a few things I lost before).

1. You won't like because the author may have decided to self publish it and rem..."

Nope scratch that. The app won't show up in the history

message 7: by Cozen (new)

But you were talking about Wattpad app..

Still won't show up on the history for Safari.

I take it isn't in your Library?

Do you know any details? Character names? Rating (R rated materials might be a part of a the group After Dark - or shorter the ADC)? Or Genre? You could search by the hashtag. It's a long shot but it may bring you there.

How about the story synopsis? Sometimes typing enough info into google (include Wattpad in the search) can produce what you need. I found several titles that were actually deleted from Wattpad and I googled them to see if perhaps the stories ended up on another writer's site and came up with the title still on google (despite them being deleted.)