Cítч σf Fєαr [ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ] discussion

Tʜᴇ Oғғɪᴄᴇ ᴏғ Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs > Character Family Requests

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Want a character to have a sibling or some other family? Request it here. To request a romantic relationship for your character, please see the thread "Find a Character a Relationship".

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Could someone make a boy named Talfryn Cas whose last name unbeknownst to him is Voclain? He'd need to be between 14 and 28, and his father would have to be Garrick Sol Voclain (deceased for 12 years).

message 3: by Julia, Tʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴғᴏʀᴍɪᴛʏ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʟɪᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cɪᴛʏ. (new)

Julia | 1411 comments Mod
I can

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Thanks!

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 15, 2014 07:50AM) (new)

Siblings (for my characters) presently available for creation:
1. Tamar Vandale, sister to Viktoria, 20 years old
2. Jackin Vandale, brother to Viktoria, 26 years old
3. Sharina Harper, sister to Kye, 27 years old, suffers from Schizoid Personality Disorder

4. Theodore Harper, twin brother to Kye, 23 years old

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Could someone make a little sister names Leia Marie Lockwood for Sabrina? The sister would be 14. . . .

message 7: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
@Elf : I can make Theodore like we were discussing, and I've read over the people he has any sort of relation to.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Eho! Gratias tibi ago! Hoc splendissimum est!

message 9: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
Tamar, Lucas, and Leia still open?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep!

message 11: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
I can take care of that.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

If someone would like to make Talfryn Cas (Voclain), once of Devon Nyx's younger half siblings, that would be great! He'd need to be between 17 and 27. He's related to her through their father's side. While he would have some similarities to DN, not much would be in common (he'd be a much nicer person than she but still Council-friendly), and I would like for them to (eventually) develop a more sibling-esque relationship.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

*Talfryn would not know he's a Voclain and would believe his last name to be Cas.

message 15: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
How would Talfryn not know if he was a Voclain if his father was a Voclain (and that's who, presumably, he was raised by)? Not trying to come off as condescending, just curious.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He would have been raised by his mother, who would have kept it a secret or not have known to begin with. Garrick Sol Voclain didn't really have any contact with either of his children (Devon Nyx never met him).

message 17: by gabbu, Pᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs; ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ. (new)

gabbu | 568 comments Mod
Okay. That makes sense.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

=)