Aussie Readers discussion

Our Authors Spotlight > Author Virginia Taylor-Aussie writer of Aussie stories

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 71253 comments Mod
Virginia is an Australian writer of Australian stories. She has two contemporary romances published by Random Romance, Dr No Commitment by Virginia Taylor Dr No Commitment and Losing Patients (Random Romance) by Virginia Taylor Losing Patients.

She has three historical romances contracted with Kensington Lyrical, each set in 1860 Australia.

Starling by Virginia Taylor Starling due for publication April 2015

Virginia Taylor

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

I can only find the one to be released April 2015 Virginia - perhaps you'd like to tell us about the other two?

Good luck with it all:)

message 3: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Taylor (authorvtaylor) Thank you Brenda. I'm impressed with the speed of all this. My next books for Kensington Lyrical are in the Southlanders series, Ella, published in October 2015 and Charlotte, in January 2016, but that might not be right. I'm not sure if I read the day and date backwards, which I often do when viewing correspondence from the US. So, I'll say January until I see otherwise.

message 4: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

No problems Virginia:) Until we know more details about your late 2015 and early 2016 releases, they won't be added to the database. But we'd love you to continue to update members here in this thread about your books:)

message 5: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Taylor (authorvtaylor) Ella is due to be published on October 13th, 2015.

message 6: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Virginia, your post in the Upcoming New Releases thread was deleted:) If you have details of "Ella", or when you do, you can post them in here. The actual link to the book would be great so we can check it out and maybe add it to our TBRs...

Thanks and congratulations:)

message 8: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Ella by Virginia Taylor to be released 13/10/15 Historical Fiction

message 9: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Taylor (authorvtaylor) Charlotte, the third in the South Landers historical romance series by Virginia Taylor is due to be released 2.2.2016

message 10: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Charlotte Charlotte (South Landers, #3) by Virginia Taylor

Congratulations Virginia!

message 11: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Taylor (authorvtaylor) Thanks, Brenda. The fourth will be published Feb 2017

message 12: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Excellent!

message 13: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Taylor (authorvtaylor) I have another three stories in a contemporary series.
Sets Appeal
Perfect Scents

The third can't be found yet.

message 14: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Congratulations Virginia!