Convicted (Consequences, #3) Convicted discussion

Emily

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Beverly Quigley I'm about half way thru the this book. Does anyone else feel the need to smack Emily, she is treating Clair just like Tony did at first keeping her isolated from everyone. Please tell me it gets better. By the time I'm done reading this series I will have to by a new NOOK from tossing mine down so many times from be aggravated.

Sönïa Dhillion Not really because I felt like that too but it does get better near end thanks to Tony. So keep patients and read. I understand your frustration I think the only people who have been true sisters to Claire is her reporter and the lawyer wife friends. Because they accepted her, they showed her concern and voiced there feels but they were sympathetic and understanding. Whereas Claire sister just want to control she's like that from the start. Claire never confined in her because of her sister controling nature then there was tony lawyer wife I can't remember her name . She was great she tried and Claire was close to telling her but then backed out. Oh if you have the patience after this book there is a another 2 books of tony pov. But readers wwho have read them said it gives insight to his thinking but its muddled up like there stated a chapter of book 1 then tony pov that's the format throughout the novel.

Beverly Quigley Sönïa wrote: "Not really because I felt like that too but it does get better near end thanks to Tony. So keep patients and read. I understand your frustration I think the only people who have been true sisters t..."

Thaaks I was wandering if I should read them!

Gerda I felt the same about Emily, she is like Tony in the first book, finally she can control her sister. Keep reading, it will be getting full of suspense until the very end. And then you must read "Revealed - The Missing Years", that book explais how Claire ended up in the clinic, where Tony was, why he could not help her. It also explains some scenes from the years before that.

Beverly Quigley Gudrun wrote: "I felt the same about Emily, she is like Tony in the first book, finally she can control her sister. Keep reading, it will be getting full of suspense until the very end. And then you must read "Re..."

I'm reading Revealed now...Emily is not of my favorite people. I on chapter 4